Marshmallow Purple

1. What’s your In-Game Name?: NCS MA Robby/HLPR Bot aR1

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235): STEAM_0:1:94066606

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Adept 

4. What’s your time on the Server? 2 weeks of in game time

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 on any job or life 

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0 active and 0 previous

7. Who gave you permission to apply? AMM ShinSpin

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10, on daily when possible in the afternoon

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)?: I have good activity of around 5+ hours daily and I havent had a single warning or even a verbal warning in my 2 years in GL. I would say I am also a good fit as I have experience with both passive rp and combat (Used to be low command in Technical under AHOT Beans) and I spent good time in E-11 when it was a lvl requirement back in 2019. I also have experience with being good at serious rp but I know how to be chill as well. My activity and near perfect record makes me a perfect candidate I believe.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF? MMF is in charge of dealing with special containment procedures and functions more as a combat unit in utility, they are also very good janitors and allowed into D-Block for a valid reason unlike HLPR Bots

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Mr Clean

Edited by Marshmallow Purple

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

ACCEPTED

Speak to a member of HCMD to be trained and whitelisted.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer