Tactical

Should i be Super Admin?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Super Admin

• yes?
    • no?

On 9/4/2021 at 10:20 PM, Corky said:

Massive +Support

I have gone to you numerous amounts of times since I have been staff with questions and you have answered them all without looking down upon me. You deserve this promotion as you are one of the most active Senior Admins, and never stops caring about the server. You have done events when server count is low to boost them up, you have helped out regardless of your rank with sits when we're getting swamped with them. You are an example of what the staff team should be and I don't think anyone else could fill the JMT spot like you could. 

Good luck Mr. Tactical

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+ Support

Tactical has earned my + Support
Tactical is always willing to help regardless of the situation, he will even get of bed regardless the time to help for even the smallest of things.
Tactical has shown dedication countless times, from giving players insight to carry on playing to helping others within seconds of them asking. Tactical has recently helped bring a old department back from the dead "S.P.M.U" he was more than willing to jump on board to help this department.
(Regardless of his whopping speeding fine)
Tactical is a mature person with loads of outside experience. (Just ask about his days working in a prison)

I wish you good luck Tactical.
God Speed!

• Gaminglight Love 2

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 9/5/2021 at 1:13 AM, Apis said:

+Support

One of the best staff members currently.

Truly knows all of the rules and helps as much as possible.

Really deserves the promotion due to the fact that he is one of the many faces in gaming light that I look up to.

I often find my self asking him for help in my sits as I am getting familiar with staffing again and he always responds with the best help I could even ask for.

Good luck Tactical you deserve this.

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+Support

Ridiculously active, one of the people who usually takes most of the sits that aren't taken by on-duty staff

Cares about people and wants to help everyone succeed, always there for anyone who needs anything

Extremely dedicated to Gaminglight

The only possible downside is that he's relatively new to senior admin but I personally think Tactical is fully prepared and competent to be a Super Admin. Best of luck!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

On 9/5/2021 at 8:53 PM, Solomon said:

+Support

Very Active

Respectful
Understanding
Chill dude
Dedicated member of the community
always helpful
Good luck!!!

Tactical has got to be one of the most dedicated members of staff ive seen in a long time and he would be an AMAZING fit for Superadmin

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

2 hours ago, copguy said:

+ as much support as I can

This is the MOST mature and least biased mod. And thats not an insult to the other staff. This guy handles sit from a neutral point and understands rules and others really well. 

I hope you work your way up to SMT someday Tactical!

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

On 9/5/2021 at 12:13 AM, Apis said:

+Support

One of the best staff members currently.

Truly knows all of the rules and helps as much as possible.

Really deserves the promotion due to the fact that he is one of the many faces in gaming light that I look up to.

I often find my self asking him for help in my sits as I am getting familiar with staffing again and he always responds with the best help I could even ask for.

Good luck Tactical you deserve this.

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1