Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:430213684

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF DHFE Nu7 1LT / MTF E11 PFC

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) : None

image.thumb.png.049a3294f32e24c91f6b96fd8930ccb6.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 
I have been wanting to join RRH for over a month now. Most of the time when I am on Gaminglight I haven't been able to do anything different other than playing MTF or being a Class D. I've tried out multiple different branches like Research, Gensec, and Maintenance but ended up leaving all of them because they simply didn't suit me, I want to try out something different. RRH is more lore-based than other branches and I would love to immerse myself in a more serious roleplay point of view instead of messing around all of the time. RRH would also be a good way to get to know more people on the server, I've already met a lot of kind-hearted people and I want to meet more people in the Gaminglight Community, RRH in general will just show me a whole new world of opportunities and I would want to experience that new world.

Why should we accept you: 
The reason you should accept me is that I am a dedicated member of the server, I play every single week and I believe that I would be a good fit for Red Right Hand. I can ensure that I will not abuse any of my powers, I haven't gotten one warning on the server nor have I gotten one warning in any branch which shows that I am trusted to show up to meetings and not break most rules. There are also a lot of good qualities I have such as; I can listen and be quiet in important situations, I am friendly with people, I can deal with important roleplay situations, and that I just want to have fun. I am also quite confident in my PVP skills, I am not the best of course but I will help out the site as much as I can.

Things to know:
I am going, to be honest, but I like having fun which means I am a minge. I love to mess around and have fun with my friends, I'm not someone that would break any rules just for fun regardless I can promise that I will not mess around on RRH unless it's an OOC situation. I have also gotten into multiple arguments on the server isn't anything too serious, but I have talked with most of the people that I got into an argument with to make sure that we both made up and that we are both ok with each other.

Edited by Gyara

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

18 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

Even though I haven’t been on the server for too long, Every interaction I’ve had with you has been positive and you seem very active and professional. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/5/2021 at 10:18 AM, Recron said:

+Support

-Positive Ranks.

-Acts Good And Mature.

-Active.

-App Is Extremely Good.

Good Luck!!

-RRH Guardian Echo 24

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2021 at 11:18 AM, Recron said:

+Support

-Positive Ranks.

-Acts Good And Mature.

-Active.

-App Is Extremely Good.

Good Luck!!

~Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic