ban appeal- Denied

obama

Steam Name: obama or meatymeatballs6 

Ingame Name: obama

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:582364615

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: the server banned me

Reason for Ban: homophobia

Dispute: i had a bind that was from another server and i didnt know that bind was still active as i havent played gmod in about a month and so it was linked to my 9 key and it said "back off faggot warn 1/2/3" but homophobia wasnt against the rules in the other server ( its a dark rp server btw) so yeah my fault i understand if i get denied anyways bye bye

- support 

now it was a screw up but its a good learning experince. if you didnt do it on purpose then delete it and when your times up come back and enjoy the server

plus thats also just not a great bind to have 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Vice said:

- support 

now it was a screw up but its a good learning experince. if you didnt do it on purpose then delete it and when your times up come back and enjoy the server

plus thats also just not a great bind to have 

wait the time out 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

-Support

Wait the time out and if you could replace the f slur in your appeal with a censored version that would be great @obama

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support

No harm to you but if you go back a couple appeals in the denied section of this appeals forum, you'll see a similar situation where a guy had a bind to say a racist word and he got banned. As some others have said, take this as an opportunity to go through your binds and remove all of the ones that are against server rules. The rules can be found in the rules section at the top of your page in the navigation bar. 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator