Ban Appeal for copguy- Denied

catfishing for nitro

Steam Name: Bosnia Official

Ingame Name: copguy

SteamID: 76561198956481209

Ban Length: 5 days

Admin that Banned you: kipper

Reason for Ban: RDM/LTAP/Mass ARDM

Dispute: Firstly, I did not deserve an RDM warn. I killed somebody because they were ARDM'ing me and I don't care to die when I'm just hanging out.  As for the LTAP, I actually had to leave to go do something I could not help. I was under the assumption that if you left during a *mod* jail sentence then when you rejoined you could continue it like DOC. My bad for assuming that but I could not not leave during the jail time.  Now, I did deserve the mass ARDM warn because I was biting people as the dog class and I apologize for that, I was screwing around and not using my better judgment. However, I think the LTAP rules are kind of unfair for once a sit is actually over. I know it's only a five day ban but I love playing the server and am sorry for mass ARDM'ing and LTAP'ing and this experience has taught me to handle myself differently on the server such that nothing like this happens again

Thanks for reading,

Copguy

Edited by copguy

Not sus

-Support
The ban is Valid, you can't leave during an admin jail, also you went around biting everyone which is obviously against the rules.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

39 minutes ago, copguy said:

Firstly, I did not deserve an RDM warn. I killed somebody because they were ARDM'ing me and I don't care to die when I'm just hanging out. 

You did end up killing someone, and that wasn't the person who tried killing you, so I added RDM to the warn/ban.

But everything else is also valid, kept on biting people for no reason and left when I gave you a jail, so mass ARDM and LTAP

Edited by Kipper

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

You left during a jail, also I remember you coming up and biting Mikey while we were sitting in a RV, plus you had done it to multiple other people. 

all of the reason above come back once your bans up and read the rules and enjoy our server!!

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

-support

reasons are stated very clearly above.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

On 8/21/2021 at 1:11 PM, Mag1c said:

-Support
The ban is Valid, you can't leave during an admin jail, also you went around biting everyone which is obviously against the rules.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss