• No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Chase G or Chase Gustavsen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83928925

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

ow long have you been in your current rank?: since 2021/01/25

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  I've been a member of the gaming light community since February 19th, 2018. After being in retirement for just over a year I've decided to come back. Before I went into retirement, I was third in command of SRT and was a very hardworking higher up. Upon my return I have realized that there is a serious lack of LT's and captains patrolling the streets. I've also realized that there's a serious lack of supervisors. I want to become an LT so when I am teaching and training the enlisted officers, I'm able to promote them for their hard work and dedication to the department. I would love the opportunity to be apart of the low command so I can help shape the enlisted officers into become amazing supervisors. Overall if you had to have a good reason to promote me is that I'm a hardworking and dedicated individual and like to improve anything that I am a part of, I'm not afraid of command positions and I know how to take charge and drive success and I hope to make the PD stronger than it's ever been before. Thank you for reading my application and I look forward to seeing you on patrol!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES

Edited by Chase Gustavsen

+support 
-ik he will we be getting more active

-has command experience 

-active and mature

good luck!!

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

14 minutes ago, Thumper said:

+support 
-ik he will we be getting more active

-has command experience 

-active and mature

good luck!!

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support

-Fairly Active these past couple dyas 

-Has command experience

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

9 minutes ago, ragle said:

+Support

-Has experience as a higher up in SRT

-Good application

-has been SM for a while

said it best

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support
Just Came Back
Get Active on PD For 2 Weeks+ and I Will Gladly "+Support "

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+1
Dude has been very helpful to all the new guys. He has shown me some tricks of the trade that have helped me out alot

-Recs PD LCpl/DOC Prob CO 

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer

17 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support
Just Came Back
Get Active on PD For 2 Weeks+ and I Will Gladly "+Support "

Definitely needs more time before becoming. Not against it, but doesn't really follow activity guidelines for promotion

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 8/16/2021 at 4:22 PM, Mag1c said:

-Support
Sorry Chase but you just came back, you need more time to see what is going on.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018