Billie

Should Billie Become Ninth Sister   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Billie Become Ninth Sister

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :  Lord IX Billie

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Ninth sister / Inquisitorius

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be the Ninth Sister of this branch because the Inquisitorius battalion was the first battalion that I ever joined. I want to be able to help out with the regiment in terms of activity and teaching new purge/IQ in what to do, I have great leadership skills in terms of leading big groups of people during events and sims, I Understand the consequences that some things may cause, I Know and respect the rules for this regiment, I want to be able to perform and help out Purge/IQ With loads of different things, such as performing more sims to go over different things and strategy's to help win more fights Against a bigger opponent, And I want to be able to help out with keeping Roster Up to date. Another reason why I would want to be a Lore IQ of this branch is I want to be able to be seen as a role model to the battalion. Somebody that would inspire everyone in it to do their best when playing on the Gaminglight server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I Currently have 800+ hours on the server https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/973957128

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to keep Roster Up to date, Sop's Up to Date and is to help the commander in almost all terms of management for the battalion, they are to provide guidance to everyone they meet and to make a good impression for themselves, Another part of being a leader would include being heavily active within the battalion socializing with enlisted, NCO, And the officer's to make sure you have a good understanding of their character and can make accurate judgments on them in the future. if there is an Enlisted, NCO, or even an Officer breaking multiple rules it's our job to straighten them out and educate them if they continue the only option there is would be to remove them from the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should Trust me to be an IQ Lore Because I am a very trustworthy guy But I am also a Staff/Gamemaster member so I do know how to deal with hard to make decisions that normally other's would hesitate with or give less punishments for a more severe offence. Sense I've been in this battalion for such a long time I feel that I should be trusted for this position because of more reasons than the one's stated like my consistency with Sims, Trainings, And always striving to do better for the whole battalion and trying my best everyday to make Purge and IQ more entertaining for everyone in it so people don't feel compelled to leave the battalion in search for a more fun battalion if we allowed things to get stale, with this position I would be able to make everyone have a more fun experience as well as show my experiences from my Staff jobs with all of these in mind I feel that I should be trusted with this position of Lore Iq 

7. How often can you be Online? : I Can Be online for Around 5 to 7 hours every single day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

image.png.a3a8634071fca6a938cd33d6dca77fdf.png

Edited by Billie

+/support

Pros

Great  activity.

Great role model to IQ low ranks in my opinion .

Over all sound lad.

Cons

serious warns

from what I seen has little attitude problem 

• Thanks 1

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+SUPPORT
- Active
- Does so many SIMs, and Trainings

- Extremely dedicated to IQ

- Good Leadership

Although Billie has quite a few warnings I feel he is ready for the position, and would do good as the next Ninth Sister.

• Thanks 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

6 minutes ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active

- Good Leadership

Although Billie has quite a few warnings I feel he is ready for the position, and would do good as the next Ninth Sister.

• Thanks 1

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

11 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active

- Good Leadership

U would be a great fit for it honestly! 

Good luck Billie!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active

- Good Leadership

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active

- Good Leadership

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active

- Good Leadership

• Thanks 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 8/14/2021 at 6:44 PM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active

- Good Leadership

• Thanks 1

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

On 8/15/2021 at 12:44 AM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active

- Good Leadership

Honestly one of the greatest GM’S we have! Very serious and dedicated. Billie might have warns, and they seem serious BUT its very obvious that he has changed a lot since that. His application is good and he is overall a very great guy. Would be great within IQ Command.

• Thanks 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

ACCEPTED

Please speak to high command for your rank!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥