Kvalax Ban

kvalax

Hi, this is the most unexepected ban i've ever seen. 
I was playing SCP-RP with my friend and we were escaping and when we died at Gate A we decided to hop on Valorant because we were bored. After 2 hours we decided to come back and play again and unexpected i got banned...

Steam Name:  Kvalax

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165944954

Ingame Name: Kvalax

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: 

[GL] Yulo

Reason for Ban: LTAP [I really dont know what i did]

Dispute: Idk what that means

LTAP means "Leaving To Avoid Punishment" often in the form of disconnecting from the server while in a staff sit.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

2 minutes ago, kvalax said:

I was not in a sit...

I was simply providing the definition of LTAP, I know nothing of the circumstances of your ban and was not trying to say you were.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

@SiriusWas the one who banned you.

You broke out of cuffs, then ran from the person.  But from what it seemed to me since you left right after you left cuffs and possibly died, if this was just a simple crash then it’s on me but from what it seemed to me it looked like you LTAP.  So if I’m wrong I do apologize for my mistake.

• Like 1

Hello,

I banned you due to being informed that you received a warn for LTAP and seeing that you disconnected and was asked to issue a ban due to the staff member being unable to.

With that being said, LTAP only counts if you were in a staff sit or if you were informed that you were about to be brought to one. It does NOT count for RP reasons.

+Support for the removal of the ban and the warn.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

5 hours ago, NovaS said:

You cant record sits without perms from Manager

Pretty certain you are allowed to clip at least 20 seconds of the rule breaking happening in the sit 

Example:LTAP,Racial Slurs in the sit.

How else would you provide the evidence for the ban.

So yeah just get medal and problem solved.

Edited by CI Cosmic
  • Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

6 hours ago, NovaS said:

You can to defend yourself in a forum post against you, or to report someone (usually heavier rule breaks) to the staff discord or the forums. 
You cannot record sits and post it on social media, or record sits just because. 

osu! achiever? I don't know

16 hours ago, NovaS said:

Staff always have permission to record sits and on duty for evidentiary purposes. No specific request needs to be made.

9 hours ago, Hope said:

You can to defend yourself in a forum post against you, or to report someone (usually heavier rule breaks) to the staff discord or the forums. 
You cannot record sits and post it on social media, or record sits just because. 

Also not true, see statement above.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

17 hours ago, Pillercat said:

Hello,

I banned you due to being informed that you received a warn for LTAP and seeing that you disconnected and was asked to issue a ban due to the staff member being unable to.

With that being said, LTAP only counts if you were in a staff sit or if you were informed that you were about to be brought to one. It does NOT count for RP reasons.

+Support for the removal of the ban and the warn.

Hi,

Well i did escape out of cuffs and died like 7-10 mins after at Gate A but i was not in any sit or didn't get informed about a sit.
But anyways i would like to play today so i hope my ban gets removed...

Since this seems like the player was not informed of a sit being made, the ban is being lifted. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia