Old parkland

Yes or No?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

+Support

- App is of sufficient length 
- Seen in-game and has a consistent activity level.
- Doing more than 2 questions to me is more of a testament of his knowledge and showing of his commitment to want this role. Doing something beyond what is expected should be something praised for in majority cases. 
- Been in the community for a sufficient time to get a grip on everything. 
- Had a few interactions and couldn't find anything to negative at.

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

4 hours ago, purple haze said:

It says in the Staff Application Format post that it is allowed and encouraged for applicants to respond and address concerns in the reply section. Your not a forum diplomat I dont know why you are doing this, and you aren't even enforcing the rules properly at that.

He's saying not to respond to everything.

Addressing concerns Is one thing replying to everything said just clutters the post.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 8/15/2021 at 4:49 AM, Train Overlord said:

+Support

- App is of sufficient length 
- Seen in-game and has a consistent activity level.
- Doing more than 2 questions to me is more of a testament of his knowledge and showing of his commitment to want this role. Doing something beyond what is expected should be something praised for in majority cases. 
- Been in the community for a sufficient time to get a grip on everything. 
- Had a few interactions and couldn't find anything to negative at.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"