• No

What is your in-game name?: Parkland27

What is your steam name?: iyaoyas2792

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:7956025

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): OwOFurry3#3598

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No

What date did you start playing on the community? 1/27/2021

What date did you make your forums account? 2/5/2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Noneunknown_2021_08.14-09_13.thumb.png.43ea8508ba3b62529ec45d5e8e20fe9e.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Mountain daylight time: 2 hours behind EST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I’ve been here for half a year already and spent a great majority on Research. Now I’ll give you a small bit for research. I’m a Lead Researcher, one rank before entry into command. Now I’ve had my fair share of bad apples and good apples, ranging from racism, homophobic, ERP, Disrespect, and I’ve had a fair share of minor issues like Failing RP, RDM, minges, and stuff like that. Stuff like that doesn’t fuck with me and I don’t get offended whatsoever, I’ve been insulted by people about my sexuality, hobbies, lifestyle, in all, I don’t really care, which is why I really do believe I have what it takes to join the staff team, even if they are being rude, racist, or even phobic, I will stand properly punished them. I’m not easily pissed off, stressed out, offended, or even annoyed. But I will tell you this, I’m calm, I’m nice, and when I do something wrong, I own up to it. I’ll ask plenty of questions to make sure shit is right or wrong. And I will help people in need, whether that be a rule, contacting somebody, how to join or create an account. And if someone fucked up and broke a rule without knowing it, well I’ll help that person, let them know what is right and wrong, tell them the rules, point it out, what they should do and not do. I’ve also spoke to Shinspin about this, stuff from scenarios, how to handle them, what I do in that scenario. And questions about meetings, requirements, quotas, ranks, and requirements at in-game ranks. I am applying because I want to help people out, because the players at this server rely on us to help them

Q1: Well, I would teleport the person MRDM, and check logs as well to see how many were killed and check their warns. Now my first thing I would do, would be to calm down the guy cursing me out. If I can get the guy to calm down, my next thing would be to see if they’re new, and if they are new and aren’t aware of the rules, and stuff like that, then I will guide the player with the rules, and what they did wrong, and if they didn’t know it wasn’t allowed, i would give him a warn for the cussing, and ban for MRDM, I will also let this person know that cursing people out, is not allowed, and just make sure this person understand. On my end no apology would be need, all I would need to know is reassurance that they understand. Now if this takes a different path, cursing me regardless of me trying to calm them down, and if they don’t care and won’t listen, I will have to give the person a warn for the MRDM, and disrespect. and then after the warn have him ban by contacting a higher up.  

Q2: Well of course I would teleport them, and I would try to figure out what is going on first, and at the same time see if this is the first time by checking their warns. If I can’t get them to calm down or stop, I’ll have to gag them, but hopefully it won’t escalate to that. I would figure out why they are acting like this and get it all resolved. I would also make sure to notify these guys that they are being toxic, and if they keep it up after I tried to calm them down, I’ll have to give them a formal warning. Another thing is to figure out who does, and doesn’t need to be there, and I would make sure to either PM the guys that aren’t supposed to be there, and are being toxic, to not be toxic or they’ll be punished. 

Q3. Like usually teleport the guy, check them warns to see if they’ve reached the max 10 or 20. In my opinion, I will try to help them, and let them know that they don’t want to receive a punishment, but if they don’t care, then I will punish them properly. 

Q4.  Teleport the guy to staff room and check their warns for past offences. I will try my best to find out if this guy knows this bug or doesn’t. If they don’t, then it’s nothing more than a verbal and they thought that following the rules left him to be ok, which I’ve seen Plenty of times with new people. I will inform this guy not to do it again, and if a bug is spotted next time, to report it immediately. In some way this bug is known so it would be hard to determine if this guy knows this or not. But if the guy is aware, of this or evidence is there to prove that he knows, well then, I would warn the game for exploiting, stuff like exploiting is almost like having hands up to shoot your gun, or twisting your body to look like a fucking pretzel in order to dodge gun fire. 

Edited by Parkland27
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Some minge said:

-Support

Personally I dont know you in the slightest 

Q1 is wrong ( you dont kick for MRDM you ban)  

does not meet 30 post's requirement

the app said im permitted to talk with people, this is my first application for staff so i may get something wrong, I reviewed the handbook again on PC and not phone 'since at the time of writing this, it was on a word document on my school pc, then i submitted' so like i was saying i just reviewed the handbook again, and while on phone i either misses it, or it wouldnt load, but i didn't realize the Q1 was wrong, and when reviewing the MRDM on the handbook your correct. 

and for the 30 post's requirement, i dont see anything for that, but like i said, i must be screwing up, can you point me towards please

+support 

Talked to him recently 

Very nice

Mature 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

had a couple interactions with this person

honestly, I feel hes mature enough to become staff

+support, why the hell not

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+support

Parkland, where to start | Every interaction I have ever had with you was fun, you are amazing in RP and I believe with your history of no warns, good attitude, and the way you conduct yourself, I believe your 100% fit for staff. 

Best of luck on this application!

21 minutes ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

Parkland, where to start | Every interaction I have ever had with you was fun, you are amazing in RP and I believe with your history of no warns, good attitude, and the way you conduct yourself, I believe your 100% fit for staff. 

thank you! and i will continue to be a good person.

+ Support 

Mature 

Nice 

Good app

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

21 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

+Support 
Good App

thank you for the support.

6 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

I remember when you were an JR. It's definitely a good time for you to take a step up. 

damn, i really dont remember my JR days, but thank you for the support.

6 hours ago, Disc said:

+ Support 

Mature 

Nice 

Good app

There's no reason to ever be rude thats why I'm not rude, thank you for the support.

6 hours ago, Dees1116 said:

Talked to him last night, super chill and friendly guy. Would love to be staff with you

+SUPPORT

if I remember you, we were dealing with a serious issue, thank you for helping me out and supporting me.

8 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

Thank you for your support gaming goat.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NovaS said:

-SUPPORT

Hate to be the person, but you answered all questions. Only 2 are required. Makes it seem like you rushed ur way to the application not bothering to read the application guidlines

no worries, i understood the part with the 2 required. I instead did all 4 for a few reasons, I want to prepare myself to become a staff, and i need to start putting myself into that point in time if i do get accepted into staff. another reason, I would like to show my thinking process to let them determine if I'm a right pick or not. 

In all your not wrong, but thank you for letting me know.

Even though he answered more questions than needed ( dont see how thats a bad thing, technically its not required though) I would say hes more than equipt to become staff. Through my interactions and conversations with him he is smart enough and mature enough to handle the responsibilites of staff. He definitely has a in depth understanding of the rules and the playerbase. 

He is already a great member of the community, and I think through time and experience as staff he will be a fantastic addition to the Staff Team.

+Support

3 minutes ago, purple haze said:

Even though he answered more questions than needed ( dont see how thats a bad thing, technically its not required though) I would say hes more than equipt to become staff. Through my interactions and conversations with him he is smart enough and mature enough to handle the responsibilites of staff. He definitely has a in depth understanding of the rules and the playerbase. 

He is already a great member of the community, and I think through time and experience as staff he will be a fantastic addition to the Staff Team.

+Support

your not wrong, but i did understand that if i posted more than 2 there would be a comment similar to Novas, but its entirely fine, he has his own opinion which is entirely fine, and i like to hear what people have to say, even if its critizing, since you can learn from what they say, only with that Information can it make you a better person. Thank you for the Support!

7 hours ago, Boubak said:

-Support

-Only require to answer 2 questions

-I don’t think I’ve ever met you in game.

-Only joined this year and been here for about 6 or so months (too lazy for the math)

-No picture of warnings, so don’t know if you’re lying or not (Highly doubt you are)

-Possibly don’t know some of the rules due to only couple of months within the community (might be wrong if so sorry)

-No prior Staff experience, ofc this doesn’t matter much but would be more essential if you have had past experiences.

Ok I will admit, I didnt realize i had to provide a picture of my warns/bans, but I will go ahead and do so right now. 

And for the staff experience, I understand where your coming from, but how will i ever learn how to become a staff if i dont start trying? 

Also for the 2 questions thing, it says to pick 2 of the 4, but then it doesn't ask for required amount, i thought, why not do all 4? hopefully this clears up?

But thank you for responding.

7 hours ago, Boubak said:

-Support

-Only require to answer 2 questions

-I don’t think I’ve ever met you in game.

-Only joined this year and been here for about 6 or so months (too lazy for the math)

-No picture of warnings, so don’t know if you’re lying or not (Highly doubt you are)

-Possibly don’t know some of the rules due to only couple of months within the community (might be wrong if so sorry)

-No prior Staff experience, ofc this doesn’t matter much but would be more essential if you have had past experiences.

Ok i added the picture for warns, thank you again for letting me know

Edited by Parkland27

On 8/13/2021 at 7:27 AM, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

1 minute ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

Doing this because no forum diplomats have seen/responded to this yet

Please keep this topic to a +/Support response only any un-needed comments will be hidden.

Alright now for my input:

+support Good app

Active

It says in the Staff Application Format post that it is allowed and encouraged for applicants to respond and address concerns in the reply section. Your not a forum diplomat I dont know why you are doing this, and you aren't even enforcing the rules properly at that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

Doing this because no forum diplomats have seen/responded to this yet

Please keep this topic to a +/Support response only any un-needed comments will be hidden.

Alright now for my input:

+support Good app

Active

Thank you, and pretty recently someone was not being very + and -, contacted a staff in TS to handle it, and supoosedly they'll be banning some guy that has not doing the right things, luckily i pointed this out.

in all thank you for the support.

3 minutes ago, purple haze said:

It says in the Staff Application Format post that it is allowed and encouraged for applicants to respond and address concerns in the reply section. Your not a forum diplomat I dont know why you are doing this, and you aren't even enforcing the rules properly at that.

I believe he just wants to put a input which is fine.

plus there was some guy not acting professional which is what i believe he is also referencing, which needed staff to handle

Edited by Parkland27