Beepis's Public Apology

Beepis

First I'll like to say thank you for the apology, it takes a lot of courage to make something like this and I commend you for it. I'm glad you realized what you did was wrong and selfish and that's and great step in the right direction, you've already proved that you changed to me by getting CMD in E-11 and making this apology. However, after something like that where you were going to tarnish my reputation that I've been building for years, get my rank removed, and hurt Security as a whole if you weren't reported, I cannot look at you the same as I once did. Your going in the right direction and I don't think this will ever be forgotten, but by proving that you can change for the better that can help you a lot. 

• Like 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Sixx said:

First I'll like to say thank you for the apology, it takes a lot of courage to make something like this and I commend you for it. I'm glad you realized what you did was wrong and selfish and that's and great step in the right direction, you've already proved that you changed to me by getting CMD in E-11 and making this apology. However, after something like that where you were going to tarnish my reputation that I've been building for years, get my rank removed, and hurt Security as a whole if you weren't reported, I cannot look at you the same as I once did. Your going in the right direction and I don't think this will ever be forgotten, but by proving that you can change for the better that can help you a lot. 

I agree with what Sixx said I really appreciate you making this apology. Also don't worry I was able to keep the FTO program afloat even while Soloing it.

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

When it came to news i was very shocked, i'm glad that you are doing better. take care now

• Like 2

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Hello Beepis I may not have been effected by the moment but it did effect my view on you and your 3 assistants. I always believe in good people when ever I meet new people (Greatly in people that are suppose to be overseers) but what you did really...changed my view on the people that I consider to not only be Friends ... But kind of like family to me. But not only was I supprised that you still stayed on the server (When the rest left afterwards) you  Improved greatly by not only staying but by feeling bad for the shit you did, AND you also got E11 LCMD which REALLY helped improve my view on you. I thought you would be bitter slightly about what happened but you not only improved after what you did, But also PUBLICLY SAID SORRY? That takes guts to do and I respect the shit out of you for it I guess that's apart about what makes us human.

THANKS FOR NOT ONLY SAYING SORRY, BUT FOR IMPROVEING
Former SM, AND CURRENT 2LT ZACK MORDEN 

• Like 2

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

You are right to say a apology still doesn’t cover for what you did, and that is correct. But I’m still amazed that you are mature enough to be public and apologize about this. The people you did this with were horribly immature about the situation but you managed to come back from it. I’m honestly proud of ya for having the balls to say you fucked up. Ever since you got E-11 command I’m gonna be honest I was confused on how you even got it. But I can see now that maybe you deserved another chance because you seem to have changed.

• Like 2

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

Just don't do it again the same mistake twice becomes purposeful then the apology has no meaning. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG