Dick Grayson - Admin report

thelastdralin

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

AdminName - Admin Report

Questions

Your In-game: Senpai

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:534546850

The admin's name in-game: Dick Grayson

The admin's steam name (If you know it): don't know

What did the admin do: Grayson physgunned me across the CI base for no reason and prop blocked the CI R&D room and physgunned 1424 to be able to cuff the SCP

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/61063195/d1337vsIuC4j   https://medal.tv/clips/61063416/d1337sdWfYqp

What do you believe should happen to the admin: at least a strike as he is aware of his actions towards me and SCP 1414

Edited by thelastdralin

+/-Support

Fill out your SteamID section. They asked you to leave (I Believe) and your reasoning was "I was observing"

I don't know why he picked you up in the 2nd clip though

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

- Audio is missing I can't tell shit of what's going on
- You advertised this report to me in-game "Cosmic wanna see my staff report on Dick Grayson"

- He has a donator rank and was also in the middle of heavy rp from what he told me. This shouldn't be a staff strike and more of a server warn really. 
- About the physgunning you they were all having fun between each other and was only trynna get back to it but you were getting in the way from what he said. Still wrong for him to be physgunning people across the room.

+Support (I believe this should be a Strike or at min a Verbal) - I don't think a Removal should be placed (he is trial mod tho so meh, still room for improvement)

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

19 minutes ago, thelastdralin said:

+Support

The real problem in my opinion was when he grabbed 1424 and freeze it

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 minute ago, Pills said:

+/-Support

Fill out your SteamID section. They asked you to leave (I Believe) and your reasoning was "I was observing"

I don't know why he picked you up in the 2nd clip though

So we were all having fun in a ooc area so i moved him with my physgun which looking back i shouldnt have done.
The propblock i didnt want anyone in while doing a test and he kept coming in so i propblocked it off.

You were having fun and then you later told someone i was in ts with you were no longer having fun so you reported it

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

+Support

1. Dick Grayson has been using his physgun off duty for a while now, really ever since he got Staff, I told him to stop using his physgun off duty so many times I can't count. Besides being told to stop multiple times he should have also read the Staff Handbook and known that he shouldn't be using his physgun off duty.

-Support

1. Dick Grayson has the right to use props in CI Base, as he stated he blocked the entrance to the SCP Room so no one else entered I see no issue with R&D Command doing this.
  2. A Removal is way to much for something like this, I would feel a Strike or talking to would be best.

NOTE: Dick Grayson has been previously striked so if he was to be striked he would be demoted.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

2 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

+Support

1. Dick Grayson has been using his physgun off duty for a while now, really ever since he got Staff, I told him to stop using his physgun off duty so many times I can't count. Besides being told to stop multiple times he should have also read the Staff Handbook and known that he shouldn't be using his physgun off duty.

-Support

1. Dick Grayson has the right to use props in CI Base, as he stated he blocked the entrance to the SCP Room so no one else entered I see no issue with R&D Command doing this.
  2. A Removal is way to much for something like this, I would feel a Strike or talking to would be best.

NOTE: Dick Grayson has been previously striked so if he was to be striked he would be demoted.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

10 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

+Support

-Support

Just now, NickenChugget said:

Honestly i was gonna resign tommrow since school starts tommorow So can i just be removed 

Welp theres that.

ACCEPTED

After reviewing the evidence and testimony provided, this staff report has been accepted. Moderator Dick Grayson has been issued a strike for abuse of staff powers while off duty. Due to continued misconduct, and by his request, he has been removed from the staff team effective immediately.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021