PeterPan

Topic Title: Staff-Report.Italian Maynard

AdminName -  Italian Maynard

Questions

Your In-game: SEC OFC James Pickle

Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202146008/

The admin's name in-game: Italian Maynard/The Recon

The admin's steam name (If you know it): unknown

What did the admin do: it wasn't as much as what Italian did which was still wrong it was more of how the situation was handled

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): IDK how to share screenshots but i am willing to get back with you and show my evidence. Trial Moderator| The Recron: !warn STEAM_0:0:120940140 Dis-Respect | Dissing Maynard (Which Was A Snr Mod)  
[DarkRP] You got 200XP for playing on Gaminglight SCP-RP.     This is my main issue knowing a staff failed rp towards me and then me ending up getting warned for disrespect towards a player and him getting off with nothing. I don't hold anything towards recon I know he didn't want to get on the bad side of the senior staff.  I am mainly upset by the fact that Italian has been stocking every sit I've made off chat and going invisible and watching over my sits which i have screenshots of and am willing to provide.

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I feel as if he should get the same punishment if not more considering he knows the standard he should apply himself to. I am in literal awe in what was said to me by staff when i was trying to tell my story and in all i hope that is what gets fixed  

Any extra information: None I would just like an administrator to look at this from an unbiase opinion and see what ive had to go thru for the last 2 hours. 

Best Regards. Pickle 

+/- (Leaning towards -support)

- Provide screenshots using the many available websites to upload them, if your unable to attach them to the forums (Imgur, gyazo, many others exist but those are the common 2)
- Seems to be more a player report that got handled ingame VIA a warning
- Going to await on reported staffs side 

Changing to -support

- Evidence provided by staff shows no violation of staff handbook. 

Edited by ripjaw56789

I do respect your decisions to stay nutruel to clear things up the warn was handled in game should be handled further.

- as soon as im able to provide the screenshots based off of just logs on the report i will

- I do ask that this isnt decided based off this posted theres a lot more to be said about this manner that can be typed.

i appreciate your comment looking forward to more

1) The staff you're looking to report is me. Not recron. Recron is the one who handled it and rightfully gave you the warning
2)I thank you for making a staff report on this instead of always bringing it up in ooc people were getting extremely annoyed
3)It all started when I say d-block had 7 d boys and only 2 gensec, As maynard I'm 100% allowed to do something such as this, when you respawned you came back and tried saying I failrp'd/RDM'd you, this to me looks like you were just confused and didn't know what the Maynard Job is. 10 minutes after the incident you start saying "you should just get out of d-block" I immediately reply No, I'm allowed in here, what Level are you to tell me that?...To which you extremely got mad at and thought I was referring to Server level, what I was referring to was Clearance level and you started accusing me again of failrp and made a sit. (Which is completely fine)..We get taken into the sit and you lash out at me again and say I took the sit, which I didn't since I physically can't teleport you to a staff room offduty and would also never take sits where I'm the aggressor since that is againts staff rules. The sit goes on in which you were extremely mad from what I saw. https://medal.tv/clips/47bZi-9d4275Y/PbEUkCl9OBv4
I tried to calm you down. The sit gets over as the staff hears both sides and understand that it was all just you being confused.
After that sit is over you got mad over me not getting any warning and start calling "ALL SENIOR MODS" people that will never get punished and are immune to the staff rules, which then I go up to you in D-block and tell you it's not right, as there have also been Senior Admins and above who have been punished. Nobody is immune.
https://medal.tv/clips/60820225/d1337TiaNjWT
https://medal.tv/clips/60820112/d1337m6TOofB
https://medal.tv/clips/60820139/d1337UOoxFTQ
All I was doing was stay in D-block and repeat "I'm allowed here so Imma stay here" and all you kept saying was "get the fuck away from me" calling me a bitch or "Don't talk to me".
After this all gets handled you get an obvious warning from the staff, somehow that really triggered you and you made 4 sits on me asking to get me warned, which if we were to go off by the rules it would count as false sit warning.
Not only were you trying to make 4 sits in a row trying to get me warned , you also kept saying in ooc that Senior Mods are immune.
https://gyazo.com/883e2cf209ad2ed68422981800473e1d

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

3 minutes ago, CI Cosmic said:

1) The staff you're looking to report is me. Not recron. Recron is the one who handled it and rightfully gave you the warning
2)I thank you for making a staff report on this instead of always bringing it up in ooc people were getting extremely annoyed
3)It all started when I say d-block had 7 d boys and only 2 gensec, As maynard I'm 100% allowed to do something such as this, when you respawned you came back and tried saying I failrp'd/RDM'd you, this to me looks like you were just confused and didn't know what the Maynard Job is. 10 minutes after the incident you start saying "you should just get out of d-block" I immediately reply No, I'm allowed in here, what Level are you to tell me that?...To which you extremely got mad at and thought I was referring to Server level, what I was referring to was Clearance level and you started accusing me again of failrp and made a sit. (Which is completely fine)..We get taken into the sit and you lash out at me again and say I took the sit, which I didn't since I physically can't teleport you to a staff room offduty and would also never take sits where I'm the aggressor since that is againts staff rules. The sit goes on in which you were extremely mad from what I saw. https://medal.tv/clips/47bZi-9d4275Y/PbEUkCl9OBv4
I tried to calm you down. The sit gets over as the staff hears both sides and understand that it was all just you being confused.
After that sit is over you got mad over me not getting any warning and start calling "ALL SENIOR MODS" people that will never get punished and are immune to the staff rules, which then I go up to you in D-block and tell you it's not right, as there have also been Senior Admins and above who have been punished. Nobody is immune.
All I was doing was stay in D-block and repeat "I'm allowed here so Imma stay here" and all you kept saying was "get the fuck away from me" calling me a bitch or "Don't talk to me".
After this all gets handled you get an obvious warning from the staff, somehow that really triggered you and you made 4 sits on me asking to get me warned, which if we were to go off by the rules it would count as false sit warning.
Not only were you trying to make 4 sits in a row trying to get me warned , you also kept saying in ooc that Senior Mods are immune.

-Support reasons above

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

As said before it is closed but i do love how you clipped everything but you doing wrong. As a senior staff you should know one not to abuse me in game when you see me make a sit and also not to post on the forum that it’s discussed on I won’t say I didn’t say what I said cause I did the admin literally told me he was scared to punish you and I am not reporting recon it asked for the staff who took care of the sit. Once again I am happy to discuss this on discord. But I won’t have you clipping what I said and not what you did following me around in ghost for hours. But it is what it is what it is.  Also I’d like to see the video you have of our first interaction and 5 minutes before that because what you listed as happening never did 

Looking forward to talking to another staff about this when the time comes but I am going to sleep now 

Edited by PeterPan

Also calling in the original sit handler @RyzenC4
From now on I've said what I needed to say.

Have a nice day.

2 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

As said before it is closed but i do love how you clipped everything but you doing wrong. As a senior staff you should know one not to abuse me in game when you see me make a sit and also not to post on the forum that it’s discussed on I won’t say I didn’t say what I said cause I did the admin literally told me he was scared to punish you and I am not reporting recon it asked for the staff who took care of the sit. Once again I am happy to discuss this on discord. But I won’t have you clipping what I said and not what you did following me around in ghost for hours. But it is what it is what it is. 

Looking forward to talking to another staff about this when the time comes but I am going to sleep now 

As staff members sits pop up on the left corner of our screen in a big red box. Looking at them is what we all do, if you made a sit on me it's perfectly okay for me to look at what you typed in the sit as long as I don't take it. Adding onto this, I'd like to see how and when I abused any of my powers, lastly I dunno if Recron ever said that he's scared to warn me, but If I do something wrong I'll always take the warning and won't argue over this. In this case he did talk with me and explain why you were mad but besides that he didn't warn as he too understand that I haven't done anything. I'll refrain from posting anything else until recron's response.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

5 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Also when you watch his videos keep in mind what the people in d block around me are saying even tho he decided not to include his own audio it’s all directed towards him 

If you think I didn't include my audio to save myself you're mad wrong. I have had medal for 1 month, i just don't know how to set it up so it registers my audio too.

This discussion isn’t about my warm I take my warm fully I did disrespect him after about 30 minutes of annoyance. If you look at the clip you will see him talking but no audio that’s because he was being toxic af and didn’t want any other staff too know once again listen to the rest of dblock in that clip they were all tired of him but as said before this forum is closed at this time 

1 minute ago, PeterPan said:

This discussion isn’t about my warm I take my warm fully I did disrespect him after about 30 minutes of annoyance. If you look at the clip you will see him talking but no audio that’s because he was being toxic af and didn’t want any other staff too know once again listen to the rest of dblock in that clip they were all tired of him but as said before this forum is closed at this time 

I Understand But Starting Where You Said "I Wish i was a Senior Mod" I Was In D-Block and he did nothing like half of that.

The Warn Is To Justify Anything That Its Needed For.

Again respect the warn but I won’t tolerate disrepect towards me and evidence brought up that’s complete one sided and shows nothing from his side . As I just said and would not like to say again this forum post is done at this time until I can get in touch with another admin and give what I have to the admin. I have a clip of recon literally saying he should be in trouble but he doesn’t want to because he’s a higher up and he might get in trouble 😂. Once again appreciate the feed back but I’d like to discuss this no further unless it is with rookie.

Edited by PeterPan

https://medal.tv/users/21939231 
Just gonna link my Medal Profile so you can see that none of my clips have my Mic audio cause it legit won't let me set it up. Said this, I'll be waiting for an SMT to answer, if not I'll refrain from adding anything else to not start another argument.

2 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Again respect the warn but I won’t tolerate disrepect towards me and evidence brought up that’s complete one sided and shows nothing from his side . As I just said and would not like to say again this forum post is done at this time until I can get in touch with another admin and give what I have to the admin. I have a clip of recon literally saying he should be in trouble but he doesn’t want to because he’s a higher up and he might get in trouble 😂. Once again appreciate the feed back but I’d like to discuss this no further unless it is with rookie.

Take A Look At This. 2 Senior Admins (A Lot Higher Than A Senior Moderator Which Cosmic Was) Getting Removed One Getting Community Blacklisted And One Getting Staff Restricted. Staff Are Not Immune To Punishment.

5 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Plus I Will Not Get In Trouble For Punishing A Senior Mod.

-Fourm Diplomat Message-

Keep Comments to a +/- Support.

If this continues this will be locked

until SMT reviews the report.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-support 

No evidence provided.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-support

No evidence.

However, on a side note, GenSec can kick practically anyone out of D-Block, including Maynard, so there's that.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

9 hours ago, CI Cosmic said:

-Support

Lack of evidence

Being rude to the staff members in game

Warn is valid