The time has come..

General Plague

Well lads, I know this maybe hard for all the mates whom I have known since I first joined maintenance mates, so here's what I got to say I am gonna have to resign from my place due to inactivity because of work. Due to my new job I had to get and just constantly working and barely having enough time to be around with working all night (2200 CST till 0600 CST) I can't even hop on the server, so I will try again in the future once things has settled down, I will return. I WILL PROMISE THAT! But till then lads, Its been a pleasure being apart of the crew.

Sparkles, you truly were an excellent leader for maintenance ever since I first entered maintenance. all the mates here are truly the best out of everyone else

Jack, you as well are an excellent guy to be around, as my favorite lad to vibe with

Aussie, Getting nuked must be your new hobby 🙂 keep at it mate ❤️

Loaf, Gatta love everything about you from the beginning

Bulborb, A guy who can rely sticking to when stuff just gets out of hand, even going around as MMF, hes the right guy to be with

Dumptruck, A vibe lad just to stick around like everyone else 👍

Styx,  Things happens but hey what can we do from getting bored? my mates just love being in view 

ShinSpin, a lad to just be a good friend and a true ally (You'd better make it to command mate, you better god damn do it!)

STONKSMAN, I may not know where to begin? A funny guy, a chad of a staff, he's just an amazing guy, even though he got into trouble a couple times or so (I think it was Stonks..? I cant remember..) but I am gonna say it. HES OUR CHAD!

And well that is that, I made this before I start  work here. so till then mates, enjoy the time without me, my inactive ass here Take care mates

I truly will miss you all mates, tears in my eyes drop every time writing this. enjoy lads!

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

I'm gonna miss you man you're the reason I joined maintenance 

Edited by Bulborb

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

For Real bro?!
I'll never forget the first time I saw you, When I trained you... YOU WE'RE MY TRAINEE HOW COULD YOU :SADPEPE:

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

• 2 months later...
  • Shery locked this topic