Gar's RRH Application

GarGar

In Game Name: Gar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423376023

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF CPL, E11 SGT, CI MAJ

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-4 (Orange) or O5-1 (Skela)

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)warns.png.366ce254faed8358c7c9d479be66ec41.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to have the opportunity to be apart of the team and to better the team so we can all work together even more fluently than before. I want to have the chance to be apart of the fun and working together with fellow command since I don't get to do that often on CI. I think it would also improve relations between one another while working as a team with the squad. This also helps me see how the more or evenly experienced players communicate and cooperate together despite being on separate sides then being on the same sides. Most of the command and people on the team as well I have good relations with and work great with them while having fun.

Why should we accept you: From my past application I have improved in PVP and in experience on the server. Though I'm not done growing yet, I believe I'm more capable now of joining from the past and have the experience I need to become and RRH. I've improved as a person and in PVP and I believe my actions from the past have spoken louder than my words. I believe I've shown people that I've changed since the last application from getting the experience I needed and maturing as a person. I'm not the same as the person I was a year ago seeking attention and I believe I've shown that these past few months. I stopped FPS esports completely but still have that same skill from the past and improved it on gmod. I know my actions in the past are garbage and I've shown that I've changed since a year ago and since the last post. My PVP has also been shown off and bettered since then as well. I'm constantly improving and want to help be apart of the team to either better improve it or to learn help as much as I can. I also have the experience of guarding high value targets and defending much better now than the past and making sure no a hair on there head gets touched. Thank you for the opportunity and for reading if you have any questions or wish to talk to me my discord is GarGar#2315.

Edited by GarGar
Ranked up

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

14 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

+Support

-Great CI Member

-Active

-Is good in PvP as well!

Good Luck!

-RRH Guardian Delta 09

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

EDIT: Changed the ranks to E11 CPL and Nu7 LCPL to CPL and CI CPT to MAJ

Edited by GarGar

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

+/- support leaning to a +support

great member of ci

Friendly

Homophobia isn't the best thing to have in record but I believe you can do good

I can still change my mind about this.

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

15 hours ago, Ryan th0z said:

great member of ci

Friendly

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

2 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

That is something I also wanted to clarify. I am not the same as the mingy and edgy kid I was a year ago thinking it was funny using those words. I know actions speak louder than words and I feel like I display that with my rank and the people I've been with in CI and any other branch that I'm definitely not that same person. I would not be a CPT right now if I was the same person I was over a year ago and I apologize to anyone I hurt at that time and I own up to it. If anyone would like to DM me about it there open for any help and questions. ❤️

17 hours ago, Ryan th0z said:

great member of ci

Friendly

^   ^   ^   ^   ^

Edited by GarGar

-Support

Warned recently for homophobia, not a good look for an Alpha-1 member. Also, currently in violation of the 2 life rule, as you've stated that you're a LCPL in Nu-7, a SGT in E-11, and also a CPT in CI Military. I recommend fixing this issue.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

51 minutes ago, Georgie_ said:

-Support

Warned recently for homophobia, not a good look for an Alpha-1 member. Also, currently in violation of the 2 life rule, as you've stated that you're a LCPL in Nu-7, a SGT in E-11, and also a CPT in CI Military. I recommend fixing this issue.

I can almost guarantee that ban was at least last year. As far as the 2 Life Rule, that does need to be fixed

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

I can almost guarantee that ban was at least last year. As far as the 2 Life Rule, that does need to be fixed

2 hours ago, Georgie_ said:

-Support

It was on July 5th 2020 last year so yeah over a year ago and I'm definitely fixing it didn't know if RRH took up a life.

2 minutes ago, GarGar said:

It was on July 5th 2020 last year so yeah over a year ago and I'm definitely fixing it didn't know if RRH took up a life.

RRH doesn't take a life but CI cmd does, as does Nu7 at RCT and E11 at SGT.

You could request a demotion to CPL in E11 and this would be fixed or you could resign from Nu7 (Or even CI lmao)

Edited by Nydekore
  • Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

7 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

RRH doesn't take a life but CI cmd does, as does Nu7 at RCT and E11 at SGT.

You could request a demotion to CPL in E11 and this would be fixed or you could resign from Nu7 (Or even CI lmao)

Ah yeah thats right I'm definitely not leaving CI lmao I'm just going to do a DNP on E-11 and a demote to corporal. Thank you for letting me know!

Edited by GarGar

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic