General Suggestion - Increasing CI's raid timer - Denied

Kvist

Do you agree with this suggestion?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with this suggestion?

• Yes
    • No

-Support

As read above my reasons are already stated. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

-Support. 

This would Kill Activity in not one. Not two, but 4 Branches. That being:

- CI Miltary (Do I really need to explain why?)

- CI R&D (Retrieval would be heavily decreased. Resulting in less R&D to Operate)

- MTF E11 (Foundation Threat Factors would become lessoned, resulting in less E11 being able to enter the Facility more frequently)

MTF NU7 (This would result in NU7 spending a vast majority of time standing around doing nothing. Other then recontain SCPs, they’re a Military force to oppose CI as well)

Thats not even considering Gensec getting even more bored then they already are, and Maintenance would have less things to fix. No lights, teslas and whatnot. CI plays a factor in activities most Branches on the Server use to Operate. Server has a Combat side, and an RP side. If you’d rather not “Shoot it out” then I recommend joining a more RP focused Branch

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

3 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

-Support
Heck no, the raid timer is already long enough as is. If you were wanting to extend it though you could've just asked CI Gamma!

While I agree with you, I think it’s fair to go to the forums instead of HCMD with something for the MOTD, especially since HCMD of all branches do have a lot on their plates already.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• Kvist changed the title to General Suggestion - Increasing CI's raid timer

I'd like to thank everybody for posting their thoughts, though I'm also taking the chance to remind everyone that the suggestion was for a 5-10 minute increase, not 5-10 hours. The doomposting confuses me. A few extra minutes of placid roleplay that does not involve gunplay would help tip the scales of the current roleplay environment from SCP: Breach to Semi-Serious RP. Like I said, raiding with clear goals in mind would provide plenty for CI to do between raids.

Thanks. Also, I edited the title to be more clear ('doubled' to 'increased'). 

1 hour ago, Kvist said:

current roleplay environment from SCP: Breach to Semi-Serious RP. Like I said, raiding with clear goals in mind would provide plenty for CI to do between raids.

For RnD Yes, But not for Military and sometimes the raid failes as well. As said 20 Minutes is way to long.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR