Recron's Staff Application- Accepted

Recron

Should Recron Become Staff?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Recron Get The Rank Of Trial Mod.

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Recron

What is your steam name?: [GL] Recron

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:607422292

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Recron#8814

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I Used To Be A Trial Moderator For Imperial RP, And I Am Currently Event Team For SCP-RP.

What date did you start playing on the community?: February 9th, 2021.

What date did you make your forums account?: May 27th, 2021.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 2.20210724165740_1.thumb.jpg.e3af35b2d9fd06b27db0df405bb4431a.jpg

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Bronze.

Are you a staff member in another community?: No.

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes, And I 100% Understand It.

Timezone: EST.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve the rank of trial mod because I can be highly active and trustworthy. I understand how staff works and how to deal with sits. I understand all the commands and how staff works. And I wont be a pain to work with. As an addition, I am ET, I have interacted with staff and know how it is. I used to be Medical Command too, and I know how to deal with things such as rule-breaking. I have much experiences with this community. First, I will start with my activity. I can be on for 8 Hours a day max. 2 minimum. I do my best to put effort into my branches and the server. Second, you can trust me because of my staff experience with GL. I think I will be a good addition to the SCP-RP staff team. Thank You, and I hope to work with the SCP-RP staff team soon!

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would start to tell them why he/she was brought to to the Admin sit, and ask them why they were Mass RDMing. If they begin to cuss at me I would gag them. I would then give them a another opportunity to speak in chat and explain themselves.  If they comply, I not touch the ban. Then, I would call an Admin to handle the ban/warn. If they still cuss at me I will then mute them. I would then check the logs to make sure it was them. I would call for a Admin+ to come ban and warn him for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. If he LTAP's I would do the same, and check the logs, then I would get the admin to increase the ban, and add another reason. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: So, after the sit conveys like this, I would gag and mute all players in the sit to try to calm the sit down. I would then un-gag/un-mute the players one-by-one to try and continue the sit letting the players explain themselfs. I would then try to figure out who needs to be punished. And I would handle punishments like a warn, and call Admin+ for punishments like a ban. 

Edited by RyzenC4
Quick Issue Fix

As of the time being I am going to say +/- and I am close to saying - 

-

Reason being is there are several inconsistency's in your application, i.e saying you have many experiences then only going through activity and being a admin before. 

There are several grammatical issues within the app itself which make it hard to follow. 

The whole why you deserve the rank seems to be bare minimum and completely rushed. 

+

On the positive side

Your nice 

Event team 

and I am pretty sure command.

Edited by Some minge
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 minutes ago, Some minge said:

As of the time being I am going to say +/- and I am close to saying - 

Reason being is there are several inconsistency's in your application, i.e saying you have many experiences then only going through activity and being a admin before. 

There are several grammatical issues within the app itself which make it hard to follow. 

The whole why you deserve the rank seems to be bare minimum and completely rushed. 

in Q1 you completely skipped looking over logs and called a admin after he explained himself For the future I would recommend looking through logs to determine the amount of people and verify it was actually MRDM

in the second scenario of Q1 I dont see any issues.  aside from you can warn people. you dont need a admin to administer a warning unless its your first 5 days even then its a Senior Moderator.

On the positive side

Your nice 

Event team 

and I am pretty sure command.

There is one thing that is wrong.

The scenario question states that the specified player DID Mass RDM. No need to check logs if the scenario question already alerted you that the player did MRDM. While it is still good to double check, theres no need to.

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

So far from what I am seeing you are well known of the community, You have been a "Staff member" previously (on another server), and people seem to grow a liking/interest to you, if I was to give you tips it would be try not to rush things and put thought into it, the reason I say that is because you have a little bit of grammar errors and you have basic answers, all though I don't know what a non-basic answer would look like for these type of forums, I don't think you would let the community down and I do wish you well in advance to becoming a "Staff member".

+REP

original.gif

• Like 1

Alright im boutta head out

+support

my reasoning 
1. past experience
2. only 2 warns
3. ET
4. former medical command
5. knows their way around the ulx commands

concerns
1. ARDM, RDM warns
2. the "why do you want to be staff" question seems slightly rushed

On 7/25/2021 at 1:16 PM, RyzenC4 said:

I would call for a Admin+ to come ban and warn him for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect.

you can issue the warning yourself so that the admin+ can file the ban on your behalf, you are able to warn but not ban 

• Like 1

RETIRED