Ban appeal

niv

Steam Name:  niv

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84852701

Ingame Name: niv

Ban Length: 1week

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I have no clue why I would get banned for racism, I'm not that kind of person. An admin said I adverted the n word a bunch of times but I didn't and I don't have any binds that are like that and I'm extremely confused... this'll prolly get denied since I've only been here 3-4 days but I really love this server and i wouldn't do that kind of shit man. 

image.png.91acd60dd5669174cb016cd312e40a7e.png

Edited by niv

bruuuuuuuuuuuuh

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

There's evidence you adverted the N-Word

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pills said:

I mean

Garrysmod Screenshot 2021.07.20 - 21.18.14.77 (2).png

I litterly didnt say that in chat I was moving around and doing stuff and it just randomly happened and there is no chance I would do something like that.

11 minutes ago, Bulborb said:

-Support

There's evidence you adverted the N-Word

You can litterly ask most people who know me im not that kinda person (yea i can be a little tiny bit mingey at times) but im not the kind of person to spam the n word in adverts. Also what would be the point in spamming the n word then just apealling saying it wasent me

Edited by niv

+/- support

Dude, I was there with you when it happened, and you sounded genually confused and not knowing what was happening. But, the evidence is there so I am mixed about this

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

no admin banned you if thats what you're referring to, its a console ban. you said N*gger which console picked up and auto banned you. the logs provided by @Pillsclearly show that you did in fact advert that. 

-Support

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Also what would 

Just now, Snuts said:

no admin banned you if thats what you're referring to, its a console ban. you said N*gger which console picked up and auto banned you. the logs provided by @Pillsclearly show that you did in fact advert that. 

-Support

But why would i do that there is no reason for me to. is it possible that theres some mistake like im genuinly mortified because of this im about to break down. 

Also I've spent most of the past 3 days and 1 sleepless night just playing on the server having fun with people you really think i woud do that?

-Support

The only way this could have happened is if you did it yourself or someone else went up to your computer and did that.

Note: Removed my previous message as it was not helpfull at all.

Edited by The Gaming Goat
Realized that might have been a little rude...

2 minutes ago, Jummy said:

-Support.

Sure you weren't racist.
Sure...

bro jummy i was in ur mass test today u think i would do that shit man

1 minute ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support

WHATTT HOW DID MY CHAT START TYPING A BUNCH OF RACIAL SLURS????????

man why would I do that though... like there is no reason for me to risk losing all the work i've put in for no fucking reason please use ur mind instead of being rude.

2 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

-support due to evidence, but at least you're not racist, right?

im not really sure what thats meant to mean but I didnt do this i dont know how this happened man

3 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

bro logs dont lie

I get that but I don't understand how the logs says I said it but I know I didnt 

8 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support

The only way this could have happened is if you did it yourself or someone else went up to your computer and did that.

Note: Removed my previous message as it was not helpfull at all.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-Support

If you were banned for saying the N Word alot by console, and you were visibly there, then you said it. No doubts. Nobody else said it, nobody. The console restricts the following words; "F*ggot, and the N word." So of course you will get banned for saying that in chat.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

Just now, Flooded said:

-Support

If you were banned for saying the N Word alot by console, and you were visibly there, then you said it. No doubts. Nobody else said it, nobody. The console restricts the following words; "F*ggot, and the N word." So of course you will get banned for saying that in chat.

but why would i say taht shit i didnt this is fucking stupid like use ur brain why would i waste 3 hours getting barley any sleep on a server to ruin all my time just like that

• Dislike 1

idk why the logs lied bro idk even know whats going on man i was just walking around and it happened i just dont want to lose 3 fucking days of barely any sleep in 5 seconds for something i didnt even do