ShinSpin's OS/Maintenance Junior Command Application

Shin

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

ShinSpin

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:511647189

3. What is your Rank?
Maintenance Expert

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?
1 [ RDM | LTAP ]

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?
I am honestly active on Maintenance everyday. Because of my Maintenance Expert rank, I practically have experience and seniority with dealing with troublesome maintenance personnel in the past and reported it to Command. I decided I wanted to personally do it myself to not waste anybody's time. Well not just to punish players breaking SOP rules, I can also help them answer any questions about the Maintenance branch due to my experience as Staff. I also have Command experience from Epsilon-11 (Though not senior/high command experience) as a 1LT and dealt with players breaking SOP rules. I had thoughts about applying for Command and now that the slots are free, though sadly, they came at a cost, I think it is my time to step up and help other Maintenance command dealing with maintenance topics.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?
Attempt to arrest the trainee and put him back to the training room, depending on how bad he broke the rules, it will be either be a talking to or a DNT. If the trainee resists or I cannot locate his position, calling staff is the best option (to talk to him in person) and the trainee will be put on a DNT during the sit. And then I'll either demote him or the staff will demote him.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

I mean I have no problem with it as long as everyone is okay with it. But if I have to step in, I would tell them to cut it out. If they continue to keep RDMing each other in bunks, I will definitely cuff them all and strike them because I have already told them once to cut it out. Further escalations such as shooting me or escaping cuffs will have a staff involved to discipline them. Depending on their rank, I will have to request Low Command+ to strike them.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?
Instant removal due to 1 strike policy for Junior Maintenance. If he passed the test, he should know most of our SOP rules and know how to properly use tools. And maybe a talk to the trainer who trained him to heavily enforce the Maintenance SOP next time. If I see more incidents like this, this would have to be a talking about it during Maintenance meeting.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+Support

-He's epic

-Active

-Would be a good command

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

5 hours ago, recon said:

+ SUPPORT

Has command experience in E11

Active boy 

Not mingy, I think...

ShinSpin Would Make A Great Maintenance Command Member!

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

13 hours ago, recon said:

+ SUPPORT

Has command experience in E11

Active boy 

Not mingy, I think...

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

Shin is a great maintenance and quite active. From what I’ve seen they are a good command in Epsilon-11 and are fair in their judgement. Application is extremely detailed and have great answers.

+support

he is a ME, and has the experienence.

From my time spent around him, he has showed extreme capability of knowing the rules, while following them. and best of all, he is staying active.

Shinspin has been in maintenance for quite a while, and I believe he deserves this spot.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.