Killuabz Ninth Sister Application

killuabz

Should Killuabz be the next Ninth Sister?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Killuabz be the next Ninth Sister?

• Yes, Please state why
    • No, Please state why

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name): Lord X Killuabz 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

IQ

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would love to be a commander for this branch for many reasons to begin. I would love to help all the other amazing command members in leading the battalion, Doing roll calls, Updating the rosters, etc. Next, I have been in IQ since my first day on the server and have loved it and I was lucky to have an amazing command team to lead and mentor me through my whole career and I would love to give that same experience I had to all the other Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers and hope they will follow in my footsteps and hopefully become a commander one day. Third, I want this battalion to bring in more and players and be the most active battalion on the server I would love to achieve this by hosting more SIMs and Training such as Lore sessions and missions for all of the troopers in the battalion not only to keep people in the battalion but to also draw new people into the battalion. Lastly, I would like to be a commander of IQ because I was impressed with how organized and great the leaders are right now and I would just love to be a part of the fine command team we have.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I currently have over 600 hours mostly all into IQ and purge https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/978865414

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to be a leader, and a role model to everyone in the battalion and to keep the battalion in check and make sure everyone in the battalion is doing what they are supposed to be and also communicating with the officers and NCOs of the battalion. Also, to assist the other command members in Updating the roster, Handing out punishments, Doing SIMs and Training, and also keeping the battalion up and running. Lastly, I believe the main purpose of a commander for a branch is to interact with all the lower ranks of the battalion and inspire them to rise up the ranks and become a great player and person.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted with commander for several reasons first I have been in Purge and IQ for a very long time and have had time to learn about how the battalion works and all the rules of the battalion and I have also learned how to be a leader. Next, I am very approachable and trusted by my fellow troopers and command and if you ask any of them I believe they will say that I am very trustworthy and understanding. I also know the rules of the server very well as I am a senior-moderator on the staff team and am also a gamemaster as well. My next reason is, I am also a part of the officer team for SF and have had time to learn from the great leaders over there. Next, I have hosted many trainings for the battalion and I have done everything I can as an officer and I am very professional when I need to be but can also be very understanding and fun.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on for at least 5 hours a day 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Nope

Note: I am currently on LOA and will not be back until next week 

Edited by killuabz

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

21 minutes ago, Zefer said:

+ support 

+ Not to bad of a application 

+ has the idea of a command member down 

Not bad over all 

Good luck! 

His also very active, kill you amaze me every single time on the sf job, keep up the good work!!!, and hopefully i see you killing MOs or at least eating them (jaeger did that all the tim 😞 made me sadge)

• Heart-Eyes 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+ Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Great Officer

-Good app

-Has shown good leadership

I think Kill would do an excellent job as Ninth, Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

5 hours ago, Flanbro said:

+ Support

+ Super Active

+ Great IQ Lord

+ Dedicated to IQ

+ Good app

+ Known well from many regiments

Beyond active a perfect fit for this position I have seen and heard amazing things from him! 
Good luck sir!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 7/18/2021 at 4:26 AM, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Great Officer

-Good app

• Heart-Eyes 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 7/18/2021 at 3:26 AM, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Great Officer

-Good app

He Deserves this position as he's the most active Officer as i've seen in IQ.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff