Glitch's Ban appeal

Glitchtrap

Steam Name: Glitchtrap

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:614848318

Ingame Name: Glitch

Ban Length: 4 days (as of now)

Admin that Banned you: Noah/Rang (Rang expanded, Noah Banned)

Reason for Ban: Mass Player Diss

Dispute: I do not think this was worth 4 days, I think the admin who i "disrespected" disrespected me too. She called me names, Things I'm not. See, I do not take things like that well. I admit, instead of insulting back. I should've said things in a more civil matter. But the things she said effected me to where if I acted like a victim she would've yelled at me more. So unfortunately i resulted and doing the same thing back. I'm sorry for the things I did say. Noah Lee has screenshots of what I said and I do regret that. I'm sorry if the admin was offended (I think she was) But please understand I'm not good when insulted or called names. So of course I go to my defense too.  Noah did a good job. I just feel like 4 days is too much. And Noah's one day was good enough. I am sorry for what I said. I am new to ban appeal's so go easy on me. Have a good day. 

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I extended the ban to 5 days due to within 5 hours the player received multiple warns for player disrespect, Noah didnt add the player diss to the RDM warn

• Like 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Considering you were blatantly sexist and harassing me by following me around and making comments/monkey noises, I don't think this ban should be lessened. 5 days isn't much. You ran up to me while I was talking to my friends in lower d block and started calling me a "CI rat" for a sit I took in CI god knows how long ago. You wouldn't leave me alone until Noah took you away, and then you still came back to harass me more. 

Boar Loves You

4 hours ago, Luxxy said:

Considering you were blatantly sexist and harassing me by following me around and making comments/monkey noises, I don't think this ban should be lessened. 5 days isn't much. You ran up to me while I was talking to my friends in lower d block and started calling me a "CI rat" for a sit I took in CI god knows how long ago. You wouldn't leave me alone until Noah took you away, and then you still came back to harass me more. 

Yikes, -support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

5 hours ago, Luxxy said:

Dang, that's kind of messed up. Use this ban as a break to reconsider what's acceptable behavior and how to act appropriately. -support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

5 hours ago, Glitchtrap said:

She called me names, Things I'm not. See, I do not take things like that well. I admit, instead of insulting back. I should've said things in a more civil matter. But the things she said effected me to where if I acted like a victim she would've yelled at me more. So unfortunately i resulted and doing the same thing back.

5 hours ago, Luxxy said:

Considering you were blatantly sexist and harassing me by following me around and making comments/monkey noises

It seems you did more than say something back, it sounds more like you went out of your way to continue to harass Luxxy. For that reason, -Support. As Piller said, take this time to reconsider your behavior. If you take issue with what a staff member has said to you, you are always free to make a staff report here on the forums. 

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Due to the severity and multiple complaints this ban will not be removed. Please respect all players as well as staff members as those players and staff members will treat you back respectfully. Please review the MOTD for more information about what is acceptable in the server. We hope you take this time to reconsider your behaviors and attitude towards others in the community. 

• Gaminglight Love 1