Beef Warn Appeal- Accepted

Moist Sausage

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Warns can be no longer than 3 months old for an appeal to be placed. Warns older than 3 months will be classed as a legit warn and will not be removed.

Failrp Warn

Beef SWED- 

Your In-game: Beef SWED

The admin's name in-game: BURNER

The admin's steam name (If you know it):STEAM_0:0:112547487

What warning did you receive:Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Attached To Report

Why do you think this warn was false:

So im going to start of with im not one to appeal any warns, this is my first time actually doing this so i apologize in advance if my forum is a little bad. Today i received a warn for failrp the warn was given due to me nocoliding into my base during a rp situation. At the time i was unaware that it was a rp situation. Nao  who was a police officer at the time pulled me over outside of my car when i was in the process of using my nocolide tool to park my vehicle inside my base. at the time i was completely unaware of the situation as he had no lights and sirens on nor did he ask me to pull over or stop as far as i know, i just thought he was behind me waiting for me to finish what i was doing. when i went inside my base i no colided it back as i usually do, i then heard him say come outside stop to which i nocolided my fence again instantly and walked outside to see what was going on , this happened no more than 3-5 seconds after he was behind my car. i was instantly tazed and he put me in his car for an admin sit. i got warned for failrp i feel as if this is wrong because i did in fact try to roleplay out the situation and i had no idea what was going on as i did not hear him or even know that he was pulling me over. he does have video proof of this, i had every intent to roleplay it out to the best of my abilities and it was a complete misunderstanding. i tried to tell burner what was going on it did not feel like he was listening to me nor could i hear him over the amount of people around us as he did not take the sit to the roof. i also asked for a higher up to explain the situation too. he did not say anything warned me and sent me on my way. i knew that he heard me because the people around the situation were saying that he does not need to get a higher up . Now i do know i have a lot of warns however i have played this server for many many years upwards of 5, i really would like to continue playing it however the sad reality is if i get bias warns like this unfortunately i will not be able to play any longer. thankyou for reading my application i do apologize about the lengthiness of it

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v60340.jpg

+support  staff member didn't even show the recording  to the other player to even get his side of things  stating "We Don't Have To Show You Anything" that was kinda improper and bias staffing if i would say so  also before he got warned he asked for an higher up  he refused to give him that and just warned him.. 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

16 minutes ago, Waifu Mewy said:

+support  staff member didn't even show the recording  to the other player to even get his side of things  stating "We Don't Have To Show You Anything" that was kinda improper and bias staffing if i would say so  also before he got warned he asked for an higher up  he refused to give him that and just warned him.. 

staff dont have to show evidence if they dont want to

• Like 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

Just now, Vice said:

staff dont have to show evidence if they dont want to

how are you going to get 2 sides if the other person didn't see the rule they broke or done  if  the staff member doesn't show you it? kind of just my point  because he wasn't getting pulled over or anything  so there was no way to know he was in a active roleplay

• Like 1

As the staff member who warned the player, I believed the evidence that I was giving showed you breaking the rule of building/no colliding during RP. If the person doesn't want to show the recording to you it is their decision. In this case I understood that you came out after being told to come and talk to Nao, but you still no collided your wall while he was attempting to pull you over. 

-Support 

Valid Reason for warn

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

1 minute ago, Burner said:

As the staff member who warned the player, I believed the evidence that I was giving showed you breaking the rule of building/no colliding during RP. If the person doesn't want to show the recording to you it is their decision. In this case I understood that you came out after being told to come and talk to Nao, but you still no collided your wall while he was attempting to pull you over. 

-Support 

Valid Reason for warn

Burner i understand how he was "trying to pull me over" however it was a fail in that aspect because he did not have any lights or sirens on

-Support

Attached evidence clearly shows him nocoliding his base, Nao saying hey im not done with you and him nocoliding it back. He did this to avoid an RP in my opinion or to start another RP situation that involved swat raiding him.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

I mean.. there's no lights or sirens and not anything yelled out officiating a traffic stop other than "Hey wait get back here" as beef is going into his base, how is beef supposed to know he's in a active rp situation? And as he stated he walked back out after hearing nao say it, I'd say its more a misunderstanding than anything as nao didn't have lights and sirens on or say anything that could constitute a active rp situation 

+support

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

10 minutes ago, Burner said:

Massive -Support
-you got caught in 4k lmao 
-staff does not have to show you the evidence and by bringing that up you know damn well you messed up and broke the rules
-you shouldn't be no colliding into your base anyways 

Edited by Lime King
  • Like 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

1 minute ago, Phil said:

I mean.. there's no lights or sirens and not anything yelled out officiating a traffic stop other than "Hey wait get back here" how is beef supposed to know he's in a active rp situation? And as he stated he walked back out after hearing nao say it, I'd say its more a misunderstanding than anything as nao didn't have lights and sirens on or say anything that could constitute a active rp situation 

+support

i agree with phil how dose he know he is getting pulled over when nao has no lights or sirens on so imma +Support False Warn

• Like 1

Thankyou for posting the video burner, as you can see clearly i already had nocolided the wall before anything was initiated as well as he did not tell me "wait get here im not done with you" until i was inside my base to me that is false not once did he state that iwas being pulled over not once did he flash his lights or sirens instead he decided to come behind me honk his horn and then realized i was going into my base then told me to come here once i came back he hit me with his tazer then continued to tell me he was giving me a ticket. i don't see at all how i was meant to know this i feel as if this is truly false if i didn't i would not be here.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Corky said:

-Support

Attached evidence clearly shows him nocoliding his base, Nao saying hey im not done with you and him nocoliding it back. He did this to avoid an RP in my opinion or to start another RP situation that involved swat raiding him.

actually this is false after he got told he wasnt done he went out right away  and went back into the rp he didn't want swat or anyone to raid us 

• Like 1

@Moist Sausage I've been verbally warned for doing the same thing in February. I didn't realize someone was pulling me over and I nocollided into my base and got pulled by an admin out of my base and told that I was breaking the rules.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

Just now, Burner said:

@Moist Sausage I've been verbally warned for doing the same thing in February. I didn't realize someone was pulling me over and I nocollided into my base and got pulled by an admin out of my base and told that I was breaking the rules.

I fully understand however i nocolided it first then he says hey get back here when i am inside then i come imediatly outside like honestly lets be honest i had every intention to roleplay it out.

In my opinion, when you heard him you should've collided and RP'd it out. Not move your vehicle inside then go outside. You continued to go inside base knowing he was there.

+Support

Beef was already in the base by the time Nao told him he needed him, also, Nao had no lights on so i couldnt see why Beef would think he was in an RP situation. If he came out immediately afterwards i see no problem with this. Nao you should have put your lights on instead of just saying " hey get back here" when he's already in the base. It seems like you forced it to be an RP situation and Beef obviously didn't realize that for a split second.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

So if we are disputing the failrp, there is little to go off of before the time you went into the base to know if Nao intended to continue the RP and you did come back out to complete any RP. Another issue at hand here though, noclipping your car into a base is considered exploiting and in which you can and should be warned for. Using an excuse like "everybody does it" isn't valid and everybody should receive the same punishment with this. If you want your car into your base you will either need to redesign it or add a fading door for your car to go into.

• Like 2

+Support
There is little to go off this and yes he did "exploit" by driving his car into his base but he did not know as you can see above

Honestly A Verbal For That Is Fine ^

Secondly It Does Not look like Nao was trying to pull him over or start an RP situation with him until after he no colided into his base honestly just a misunderstanding of both sides and Nao pulled up to close to his car so he couldn't back up and maybe had intentions to get him to back up into his car and Nao starts yelling at him to come back out at the last second and as Beef stated he did come back out and try to RP the situation as Nao tazed and cuffed him, In my opinion he did not know what was happening and this was not intentional and should not be warned As a verbel could of been given.
Now thats what im seeing in the video show above ^
there could have been a RP situation that started a bit ago but We don't know as the video provided was pretty short

Also Staff Are Not Required To Show The Video Evidence But it is preferred that they do to get both sides of the story correct.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Ignorance of a rule doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished. If the FailRP is false, he still broke a server rule. So, it should stay.

4 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Jimmy James changed the title to Beef Warn Appeal- Accepted