Whats your favorite GL server

PryingTree

• 1 month later...

SCP RP

Also when is Among Us RP becoming a thing? 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 7/14/2021 at 3:35 PM, ICE said:

Police RP because its mainly what I play and its just enjoyable to go talk to random people around and watch people create some sort of RP that is questionable

you know i was going to say something of my own but this pretty much sums it up... yeah sounds about right

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 7/17/2021 at 11:04 AM, MrPickle said:

TTT

NGL TTT was fun while it lasted and being staff on that server I used to get people from PRP and we used to populate the server and we would mini events with people that got on and then Randoms joined and we asked if they were chill with it and for the most part people had a blast when that was a thing but i do have to say that i met a lot of people on PRP and still talk to them to this day and I would like to say that i'm still close with a lot of people

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current