i want to be unbanned :(- Denied

Yule_Log

I was banned for "sexual harassment and Telling staff to KYS" I agree I did tell a staff to off themselves but only after they were disrespectful to me first and they jailed me for 20 minutes without warning and for an invalid reason I'm sorry I said what I said but I did say it and I understand it was wrong. now for the sexual harassment claims first of all they are 100% blown out of proportion all I did was tell a guy to suck my dick which isn't really sexual harassments and I feel it was just the mod finding a reason to get angry and ban me. I appreciate that you allow me to appeal and I would hope you allow me to keep playing your server it was an in the moment issue and I feel that both sides were in the wrong.

• Dislike 7

Just now, Yule_Log said:

I was banned for "sexual harassment and Telling staff to KYS" I agree I did tell a staff to off themselves but only after they were disrespectful to me first and they jailed me for 20 minutes without warning and for an invalid reason I'm sorry I said what I said but I did say it and I understand it was wrong. now for the sexual harassment claims first of all they are 100% blown out of proportion all I did was tell a guy to suck my dick which isn't really sexual harassments and I feel it was just the mod finding a reason to get angry and ban me. I appreciate that you allow me to appeal and I would hope you allow me to keep playing your server it was an in the moment issue and I feel that both sides were in the wrong.

Steam Name: Yule_Log

Ingame Name: Dallas Dingleberg

SteamID: Dallasc1011

Ban Length: perm

Admin that Banned you: Magic UMC

Reason for Ban: Sexual harrassment and Telling a staff to kys

Dispute: idrk what this means but i just want unbanned please

2 minutes ago, Will said:

No format.

yeah i realised but i updated it

13 minutes ago, Yule_Log said:

yeah i realised but i updated it

You have updated nothing your failure to follow the format shows no effort put forth and you only want to be unbanned becuase no other PRP server compares to GL. 
Massive -Support you are not sorry for any of your actions and your lack of sincerity shows that you are still Immature and have not grown nor learned from being banned. 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

2 minutes ago, Yule_Log said:

Bro if you are gonna be a dumbass at least double check your facts you can clearly see I added in the format if your numpty ass would just hit expand if your gonna talk to me about being immature u gotta realize you have a meme dog profile picture and u are talking about a gmod rp server if you even read my message which I doubt you did you would understand more what you are talking about, know the facts before you open your mouth and spout some bs. I'm glad that they allow disabled people to comment on posts but at some point they need to limit the level of downsyndrome they allow.

Major -Support
You Are Disrespecting Everyone Even The Staff Team
Format Was Not Implemented Into The Original Post
Telling Somone To "Suck My Dick" is Sexual Harrassment and for the fact that you continue to disrespect others and saying they have "Downsyndrome" makes it even worse. Ya no that ain't happening here at gaminglight.

-Message From Them Forums Diplomat-
Keep Post To A - or + Support Only.
Continuing To Argue Than Punishments Will Be Handed Accordingly
And This Post Will Be Locked Until SMT Checks It 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

- support 
you clearly dont wanna be unbanned if your acting like this
and i sure dont want you back after this 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• ICE locked this topic