i want to join the event team- Denied

braymccowan

Application Format:

In-Game Name: Braymccowan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:580876584

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

How many hours do you have on the server?:6

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:i fill like they are really good rules 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): would like the opportunity to be apart of the event team because I love the community and the server. I've always wanted to do my part to help better the community and I'm always looking for more opportunities be presented on how I can help PoliceRP and make the server better. Being apart of the event team I feel will allow me to help make the PRP experience more realistic and a lot more fun for not just the community but for new players joining in. I want to see PRP grow to the point where we have to get 128 player slots and I believe that I can help with the event team come up with some really great events that will make the Gaminglight name more known throughout the gmod community and then eventually more and more people will hear about these great events and how fun our server is and the server will start getting full and then eventually we'll have to upgrade to 128 player slots. This is a great way to get our server more known and this is why I want to be apart of the event team. To make PoliceRP more fun for players, get the name out there and have more and more players coming in. So to sum it all up, I wanna make the PRP environment fun for our players and help the server grow. For these reason, I believe I would make a great Event Team member and this is why I want to join. Thank you for considering me to be apart of the event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):the admin can be the shark and then the survivors runs in a tunnel were there is hiding spots 

and the shark will got and try and kill them and the last survivor will win 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST time zone)all the time every day 

Monday - Friday: yes

Saturday and Sunday: yes

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?

Edited August 7, 2020 by Calamity
Reasons

• Like 1

-Support

Application is bad (Grammar and some mistakes I'm seeing in the application if you copied and pasted)

Not in the right section

6 Hours on the server

---------------------

I suggest getting more rep and getting more well known to the community.

• Dislike 1

minisigforums.webp

1 hour ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Application is bad (Grammar and some mistakes I'm seeing in the application if you copied and pasted)

Not in the right section

6 Hours on the server

---------------------

I suggest getting more rep and getting more well known to the community.

did u look at a different app? all i see is a man who likes rules. +support rules r cool

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+ SUPPORT THE RULES ARE GOOD THEY ARE THE BEST ALSO SHARK GAME SOUNDS FUN WOOOOO

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

+suport

- I also fill that the rules are very good

- He shuld becume the ownar of gaminklite

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Moved To The Correct Section-

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

I just wanted to add what you could work on/add to this app.

Add a Poll

Get better well known within the community 

Don't be so repetitive in the "Why do you want to join event team?" question

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support