Vader's Senior Moderator Application - Denied

Vader

What is your in-game name?: Vader

What is your steam name?: [GL] Vader

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i do have a lot of experiences from a other server where i was Admin and then switched to Gaminglight PRP where I am Moderator right now.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2021 February 16th

What date did you make your forums account? 2021 March 4th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond | Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 20 Warns ( Recent warn was FailRP but I know i was a big mistake and i wont do it again) https://prnt.sc/17ohigj

Have you donated? Yes 287$

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes I did and also understood.

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): John Newsom, Tactical, Vice

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) So I think that I deserve the rank because I am very active on the server and also respectful to others. I'm trying to get other People to have fun on the server without others causing problems, so if they report i hop on the administration Job and then take those tickets and try to solve their problems. I also do have a lot experiences as staff from an other server where I was staff and also from Gaminglight PoliceRP Event team and normal Staff. mostly when there is no staff I get on and take those sits (even if it night or in the morning, most of because of my timezone) I do have 9 weeks playtime and acknowledge of the rules that are in the MOTD but I know that my last warn shows me as a person who doesent know the rules but it was a mistake on my side and I also realized that I should be more careful of it. I try to get on AFK citizen all the time so the server gets more popular and my goal is that it gets one of the biggest ( what it really is at the moment). I also donate because I love to support Gaminglight  and will also continue supporting. The only problem from me is that English isnt really my main language but I am trying my best so people can understand me.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

So first I would god and cloak me and then take the Ticket and bring both of them. Then I would tell the person who got reported that they got reported for MassRDM. If the reporter has Evidence then I would look at it. If not then I would check logs and see how many people he/she killed (needs to be 4 People+) If he/she curses at me I would gag and mute him/her. Im gonna say that he/she will be receiving a warn for MassRDM & Staff Diss. I would also jail him/her so he/she cant run from the Sit. then I would ask the person who made the ticket if they have any other Questions/Problems. After that I would tell them to have a great day. After all of that I would make a ban request on the forums or ban the him/her for 12 Hours (what is the max. for Senior Moderator) and then try to get a JMT+ to extend the ban.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support sorry man but your last warn was pretty recent

-Follow Chain Of Command. Don't go to JMT for something an Admin can do.

-Before you ban somebody ask someone higher to ban him beforehand so it's easier.

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

-Support

- You can be mingy on gov/crim

- You were warned 10 days ago from player report

- Also reading your mass RDM question, the end of it "Contact JMT+ to get extended" You wouldn't go to JMT+ Just go to Admin or Senior Admin.

-Good Luck Vader!

minisigforums.webp

49 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

- Also reading your mass RDM question, the end of it "Contact JMT+ to get extended" You wouldn't go to JMT+ Just go to Admin or Senior Admin.

-Good Luck Vader!

1 hour ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

-Good Luck Vader!

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

-Good Luck Vader!

Agreed

9 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

-Good Luck Vader!

He says it best.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

On 6/30/2021 at 1:02 PM, ragle said:

-Support sorry man but your last warn was pretty recent

-Follow Chain Of Command. Don't go to JMT for something an Admin can do.

-Before you ban somebody ask someone higher to ban him beforehand so it's easier.

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

On 6/30/2021 at 4:48 PM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

-Good Luck Vader!

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

-Support

-Good Luck Vader!

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support

-Good Luck Vader!

Im sorry Vader I just don't think you are quite ready for SNR Mod and no poll

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team