3 members have voted

1. 1. Should BruceyBoyo be Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: BruceyBoyo

Steam Name: [GL] BruceyBoyo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6828556

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Generally every day for a few hours at least, aside from taking the occasional day off.

How often do you use discord? Many times every day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would like to be a part of support in order to have more ways to help and support the community. As a friendly and caring person I enjoy helping people and making their experiences better and easier, and where possible I already try to help people with technical issues, understanding mechanics or Gaminglight's procedures and anything else I'm able to when I get the chance and joining support would allow me more opportunities to help out. Not only that but support staff are an important part of the community, as players may need to come to support staff for a wide variety of things from quick services like giving someone a Teamspeak tag to helping with in-depth technical problem solving and it is important that they receive quick, high-quality help with their problems, which I feel I would be able to provide. Having been in the community for 8 months now and achieved PoliceRP command positions as well as staff, I see support as an opportunity to become even more involved with the community, to develop as a person and hopefully gain new skills that may help me in staffing and possibly elsewhere.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I am well known for being a kind, respectful person who cares about helping others and solving their problems as much as possible. I also have a lot of experience with Garry's Mod and Steam as well as with Discord, Teamspeak etc. and computers in general (my degree is computing related) which may come in handy sometimes. When staffing on PoliceRP I have been known to stay in sits for extended periods of time doing anything I can to make sure that an issue is solved. I feel that above all my calm, friendly and caring manner for which I am known is well suited to the role of support staff and I would make sure that everyone feels able to approach me for anything they need.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

"Hey there (Name), I'm BruceyBoyo with Gaminglight Support, what can I help you with today?" or something similar.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

On 6/29/2021 at 12:02 AM, Tactical said:

+support

-great staff member always helping

-always wanting to help others

-Active

Good luck Brucey ❤️

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

• 2 weeks later...

+Support
Easy To Approach
Friendly
Active

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD