Masterson's Support Team Application

Masterson

In-Game Name: Masterson 

Steam Name: [GL] Just Masterson 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162489285

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? PoliceRP Senior Moderator 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily for around 6-8 hours

How often do you use discord? I always have it up in the background when playing, checking it fairly often. 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?  I would like to join the support team because I love helping people. I have been a part of the community for about a year and a half and have enjoyed helping people in-game, and would love to assist furthermore via TeamSpeak and Discord. I also have been a part of the support team before and understand the basics of it. I've also seen later at night there may be some members waiting for quite a while, I stay up pretty late most nights and could help those people during the middle of the night. I also love seeing the community grow and expand and being able to help new members or people who have issues might convince them to stick around.  I am very dedicated to the community and have a good understanding of all the TeamSpeak & Discord rules. I also have a great work ethic and put 100% into everything I do. I always try my best to better myself and the experience of all members,

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?  I think I could affect the support staff in a positive way due to my friendliness, great work ethic, and good problem solving skills. I have lots of experience problem solving, whether that be basic questions, or more in-depth questions, mainly due to my time in staff.  My work ethic is pretty good, I have been apart of the staff team twice, reaching the rank of Senior Admin once, and been command in multiple departments across PoliceRP. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would start by saying my name, and proceeding to asking them what there issue seems to be, I would then go and try to find the information they need, or provide support with there problem to the best of my abilities. 

Ex: Hello, I am Masterson, what can I help you with today!

Signature.png

On 6/28/2021 at 10:10 PM, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+support

-Nice

-Friendly

-Active

-Very Approachable 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support
Former Senior Admin
Trusted & known within the Community
Good Application

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Head of Staff

+Support

Great guy
Active
Former SNR Admin
Former Support

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander