• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: ICE

Steam Name: [GL] ICE

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554203848

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost All The Time

How often do you use discord? All The Time

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?
I would like to become a support member because I have been around the community for almost 9 months and I want to help out the community as much as I can. I am a great problem solver so and I know I can help others out with my ability of problem-solving. I always help out people who ask questions in the Discord and I enjoy helping those who need help. I am up late at night where people need help and not many support members are online at the time as I could help out in those times where it is needed. I am on TeamSpeak almost all the time and I would like to help out with support tickets through TeamSpeak and Discord as several people ask questions on the main Discord. I would be able to help people answer questions on Discord at any time as I use Discord all the time.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
I am up all day and all night where there are not many support members and help out the people who need help during the nighttime.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
I would start by asking them what there problem is and after they explain what there problem is I would start helping them step by step and if it doesn't fix their problem I would find another support member to help out with the problem.

Edited by ICE
"What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Admin" was the edit

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, Tactical said:

ice is a really cool guy and easy to talk to, always helping others best of luck ice ❤️

14 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+Support

-Nice

-Active

-Mature

-Helpful

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 6/28/2021 at 10:17 PM, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+Support

-Nice

-Active

-Mature

-Helpful

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

• Head of Staff

Major +Support

Great guy
Active
Good staff member
Kind and helpful

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander