6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN?:

MC EM RSAC MAJ Klepto 4867

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Vice commander For 69th Medical Corp

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to become a vice commander for medical because I feel like I am ready for the responsibilities that comes with this position. I am ready to take charge to help lead and to help improve medical.  one of the ways that I can help is coming up with new ideas for SIMS and events just so medical can be used more. As of right now I'm a Rescue Squadron assistant command and I have seen that this sub battalion doesn't get to do on battel field surgery's when we do off map events that would be another thing m  would like do help improve as well . I think it would be fun to create some scenarios for medical sub battalions. but moving on I honestly never thought that I would get to this point but I'm glad that I am in the position to at least apply for vice commander. I feel that I'm someone that is well a equipped for the position I have had a lot of people in the battalion that have guided me and taught me how I need to act and perform as a Vice commander.(These people include Grizzly,Koopa,Calvin,Spoon and Lone ). I want to be someone that can solve problems for the battalion and the only way I can see my self doing that is to become vice commander. I am someone who likes to help people out if that means helping with battalion issues or dealing with people that are in an argument about something that not at all important I would like to be someone that can help out with any problems that can come my way and with this position is the way I feel that I can do so better then I can now. so I really that I am considered for this portion of vice commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/944818031
For who every is reading this I would just like to say that I know my activity isn't the best but I also have stuff on my plate I have just finished school so my activity should go up depending on what life throws at me and I also live in a deferent time zone so some people might not always see me on. I try to be on every day for at least 2-3 hours if I can and I also know about my LOA's they haven't been looking so good I some times forget to put them in like I sad I have a lot on my plate and sometimes I'm going to forget but I am always one to take responsibility for my actions I have already apologized for my inactivity.    

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The vice commanders duties are to assist the commander with Sims, player activity , disciplining , creating documents for the battalion(SOP and other training documents), helping the battalion strive to be one of the best battalions on the server. as vice commander we also assist with roster updates and watching over the battalion making sure that our troopers are not acting out of line and doing what they where trained to do. We are also back ups just in case that the commander isn't able to hop on for a longer period of time. vice commanders are also one of the leaders for the battalion so they are tasked with making the battalion enjoyable for trainees and above that's just one of the ways vice commanders help with activity. Vice commanders can also suggest new sub battalions or new equipment to add to the troopers just so the battalions look more appealing.   

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been dedicated to medical for 3 months and I would like to make it a whole year on medical that's my new goal for the server. I am not one to go behind people backs I'm someone who asks for permission just to make sure I don't mess up in anyway. I know if I get this position I will make some mistakes but I will always apologize for anything I do wrong and will always try to fix my mistakes. plus its a way I can learn some new stuff. I also feel like if I were to become a vice commander I would perform well I am very confident that I could do a good job I have said this before I take these applications like if I was applying for a job I take this very seriously and I am ready for this jump and I would love to be the new vice commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Like I said in my activity paragraph I try to be on at least 2-3 hours a day and now that I'm am out of school I will have more time on my hands so I will probably be able to hop on for longer each day depending on my work schedule. But I will always try to be on each day just incase I'm needed 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have zero warnings. I am very proud of that I have always been one to not brake the server rules on purpose.

Id like to thank the people who read this application I appreciate the time you are taking to read this I want to also apologize for my old applications I didn't try as hard as I did on this one I had some issues with the format but I did fix it eventually. but any ways I really hop that everyone thinks I'm ready for the position I feel that I am and I hope you all think so too thank you for reading this and have a good day/night.

Edited by kleptochakka

+ Support
Great Guy
+ very sincere App
+ Great understanding of a Vice Commander

- Activity 
- Not doing SIM's or anything an officer should be doing

I Love you to death Klepto and i believe in you to get more active and do more for Medical 🙂

Good Luck!

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

12 hours ago, Loneeee said:

+ Support
Great Guy
+ very sincere App

- Activity 

I Love you to death Klepto and i believe in you to get more active and do more for Medical 🙂

Good Luck!

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

13 hours ago, Loneeee said:

+ Support
Great Guy
+ very sincere App

- Activity 

Good Luck!

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

On 6/27/2021 at 5:23 AM, Loneeee said:

+ Support
Great Guy
+ very sincere App

- Activity 

Good Luck!

-Never seen you on much myself

On 6/27/2021 at 5:23 AM, Loneeee said:

+ Support
Great Guy
+ very sincere App

- Activity 

Good Luck!

On 6/27/2021 at 8:23 AM, Loneeee said:

+ Support
Great Guy
+ very sincere App

- Activity 

Good Luck!

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

On 6/27/2021 at 8:23 AM, Loneeee said:

+ Support
Great Guy
+ very sincere App

- Activity 

Good Luck!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥