• No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: John Newsom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:493870318

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted for a number of reasons. First my activity. I have been active on the server for over a year now and I will stay active on the server for many more. I am in a time zone that makes it easy for me to look after PD. I have been trying to get onto PD every day without being inactive in SWAT or UMC. Next my second topic is my Leadership. I have worked my way up to SWAT Low Command and almost High Command. I can help with OFCs and show them how to be a good officer and teach them and try not to punish them too much so they are not leaving PD or the server. Lastly, I know the rules. I have read over all of the PD SOPs. I am staff so I know and understand all of the server rules.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support
Active
Helpful with Those Lower Ranks
Professional
Mature
Works Hard On PD The Times That I Have Seen Him On

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Negatives 

In Active (Never on PD) 

Just saw him for the first time on PD Yesterday 

Poor Application (Just hit 152 words) 

(Talks about knowing how to deal with OFCs when that's a supervisor's job not a command member)

(Talks about knowing the SOP and police rules when you should know that well before command)

^^^ All about application, Overall the app is very poor and looks like he put low effort in

Positives 

Swat Command 

Mature

Trusted 

Overall 

Its a -1 From me 

In - active on PD 

Poor application/ Rushed 

Become active on PD and make a better app and I will plus support 

• Like 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 6/26/2021 at 11:07 AM, Tonyy said:

Negatives 

In Active (Never on PD) 

(Talks about knowing how to deal with OFCs when that's a supervisor's job not a command member)

(Talks about knowing the SOP and police rules when you should know that well before command)

^^^ All about application, Overall the app is very poor and looks like he put low effort in

Positives 

Swat Command 

Mature

Trusted 

Overall 

Its a -1 From me 

In - active on PD 

Poor application/ Rushed 

tonyyy says it best

• Like 1

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

On 6/26/2021 at 12:43 PM, GL Travis Sandman said:

+Support

-Active on PD for that last 2 weeks

-Great Guy

(He has been active on PD in the Mornings)

• Like 1

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

On 6/26/2021 at 10:07 AM, Tonyy said:

Negatives 

In Active (Never on PD) 

Positives 

Swat Command 

Mature

Trusted 

Overall 

Its a -1 From me 

In - active on PD 

Poor application/ Rushed 

• Like 1

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

pd_accept.PNG

• Like 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent