FringBean's Discord Ban appeal- Accepted

[GL] Fryingpan36

Your name: FringBean

Your Discord ID name :FringO BingO!#6843

Your Discord ID code : 597234436823842829

Which discord server were you banned on? SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban?: I think it was an Inappropriate meme according to the bot.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think I deserve to be unbanned on the discord because I want to play on SCP-RP again. Id also like to be able to join a branch and be able to roleplay with others, If I do get unbanned, I promise that I won't post any inappropriate memes or do anything that could lead to breaking of rules, nor the offence of others in the server. Thank you for reading, and even if I don't get accepted, thank you for your time.

• Like 2

You have 2 bans on your record. 

12/19/2020 - Racial Slurs in Memes. 

01/13/2021 - Inappropriate Videos  

but from the 2 bans I am going to have no support until you elaborate on A. The racial slur vid(what was the meme essentially. DONT SAY THE RACIST WORD THO!)

And B. What was the type of vid you posted? After you reply with the reasoning/what it was i’ll give a decision. 

@[GL] Fryingpan36

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

Whatever its been 5 months since the ban so I say we give him one final chance and if he messes up again then he should be gone from the discord forever. From what I have seen in game he has attempted to reform his actions and have a better attitude on the server.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

2 minutes ago, GAM3 said:

@Chief_He did't put a slur it was the word, "Black" not the race, the color.

Alright. Thanks for lmk. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

So, from what i’ve seen in the past and from what atleast the witness gam3 is saying. 

+support

you were a chill guy in the past and the main thing that was stopping me from a response was the racial slur part. The inappropriate video I want a reaponse on but i hope it wasn’t too bad. 

From what I think Fring was banned for was a video he sent to ZJ that a D-class said "Fuck you ---------" To someone who clipped it.

Been six months +Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

One more chance seems reasonable. However, if it does happen again a ban with no appeal seems appropriate given this persons post history in the discord.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator