4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ManMaker

What is your steam name?: ManMakerMan

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:202742034

What is your discord username?: ManMakerMan#7216

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have staffed on one other scprp server (I forget the name), but the server was deleted a couple months afterwards

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I first played on the server 6 months or so ago, but I came back to the server around 2 months ago

What date did you make your forums account?: November 20, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: None

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community?: No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I have played on the server for a while, and have fun doing so, but I noticed a comparatively long wait time for staff around 4-5 am, along with no one answering most of the questions I have about rules at those times. I am usually active from 3pm-5am EST and am hoping to be staff to try to reduce the wait times for people who spot rule breakers. In my time playing I have understood the rules enough to know nine times out of ten when someone is breaking them. There are still some roles I don’t fully understand, but I expect experience will help out a lot with that. I doubt I’m very well known on this server, but I am mostly sure that the people who do know me, know me in a good light, as I try to present myself well. I am slightly hot tempered, and dislike rule breakers, but am very good at keeping it to myself.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would politely ask them to calm down, and if that doesn't work, I would give them a verbal warning for disrespect. If they doesn't stop by then I would mute them and give them a formal warning for both repeated disrespect towards staff and mass rdm, before giving them a 5 day ban for said mass rdm.

You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: I would try to deescalate the situation by muting them and unmuting them one at a time to talk to each one in turn as I continue with the sit.

Edited by MSTMATT
Was told not to use the last two scenario questions

19 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Has experience staffing

Friendly from what i have seen

Could be fitting for the staff team

Could be more active

Overall I stick with my +Support. Good luck!

Not that active

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

On 6/24/2021 at 9:54 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Has experience staffing

Could be more active

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 6/24/2021 at 10:54 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Has experience staffing

Could be more active

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 6/24/2021 at 7:54 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Has experience staffing

Could be more active

• Like 1

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]