add 096 ambience sounds or crying

hairington

Post name: add 096 ambience sounds or crying

What are you suggesting? -  adding a feature so you could right click and it could play either ambient noises from 096 or just him crying

How would this change better the server? -  would make 096 more lore wise as currently in the server he doesnt cry or do any noise i understand people could use soundboards but it would be cool if something like this was implemented into the game

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Nothing i can think off

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 096 users

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - i could put a link here which could show a vid which you can get various sounds 096 makes and by various i mean like 2 which you could use as the enraged sound is already in the game

On 6/19/2021 at 2:46 AM, Domo775 said:

+support cool idea

This was in one of the sweps that we used originally. I don't think it would be too hard if we just integrated teh audio files into this swep. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 6/20/2021 at 12:07 PM, Casanova said:

+Support

-Follows the lore of the original SCP

-Seems like a great idea

-Would not require as much work as expected, like Chief said; You can just intergrate the audio files into the swep, and make it so right click makes him cry.

-Seems cool

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 6/20/2021 at 10:07 AM, Casanova said:

+Support

-Follows the lore of the original SCP

-Seems like a great idea

-Would not require as much work as expected, like Chief said; You can just intergrate the audio files into the swep, and make it so right click makes him cry.

-Seems cool

-they used to have it

Edited by thegameinwolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...