The admin's name in-game: Zerg

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Not sure

What warning did you receive:

Fail RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199121217632

Why do you think this warn was false:

I had been inside of bank, i was downstairs getting ready to rob it when i realized that an Assassin was already robbing it. so, i walked inside the vault and asked if he was doing it solo, he said yes he was. He then pulls out a firearm and tells me to put my hands up. now, i assumed he was kidnapping me and i was explaining the kidnapping process ( he was a new player, i was tryna help him do his first bank raid correctly). keep in mind i have my hands up still and have his gun pointed at me. i was telling him he has to advert, have restraints, etc, when Zerg comes down. now keep in mind there was NEVER any kidnap advert or anything of that nature, just the bank robber adverting that he has a hostage. Zerg comes down and states that its a failed hostage, which, it is. however i still attempt to RP it out and not to ruin the bank robbers first bank raid. Now, keep in mind this is a very scuffed bank raid. no police are on scene to my knowledge besides Zerg, i am not in restraints, there was never a kidnap advert, etc, etc. Zerg still gives the bank robber around 100k i believe for me to be "released". after the money is taken, i had my Fubar out. ( the first thing that comes into my hand after i put my hands down). i turn around and face the robber, expecting a Fubar swing to 1 shot him, but it failed to, and i was killed. afterwards Zerg brings me to a sit, tells me that what i did was FailRP. however due to the fact that i was never a hostage this IMO is not FailRP.  if anything the bank robber just made a mistake like most people do with their beginnings on the server, and honestly it was no big deal, but i cant see how what i did was "FailRP" . Why is a Fubar swing at someone considered FailRP and a failed hostage is not?  thank you for taking the time to read this! if any additional info is needed please feel free to ping me on this post.

Any extra information: N/A

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

While I walk into bank to negotiate I told the guy its a false hostage and that ill give him 100k to let him go, he said okay I gave him the money and I told Snuts to run, he put his hands down and turned around and pulls out his fubar and try's to kill his taker, he failed and we went in to finish the job. I took him to a sit and told him I was going to warn him and jail him. I have linked the video to what happened, sorry for all the background noise. 

• Like 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

5 minutes ago, Zerg said:

-Support

While I walk into bank to negotiate I told the guy its a false hostage and that ill give him 100k to let him go, he said okay I gave him the money and I told Snuts to run, he put his hands down and turned around and pulls out his fubar and try's to kill his taker, he failed and we went in to finish the job. I took him to a sit and told him I was going to warn him and jail him. I have linked the video to what happened, sorry for all the background noise. 

thanks for the quick response, if i may ask though why is what i did considered FailRP during a failed hostage if its a failed hostage situation? doesnt it have to be valid in order for that rule to apply? i cant see why what i did is FailRP, if it was a real hostage then of course it would be failRP. but due to the fact that it wasnt it seems like a false warn.

Just now, Snuts said:

thanks for the quick response, if i may ask though why is what i did considered FailRP during a failed hostage if its a failed hostage situation? doesnt it have to be valid in order for that rule to apply? i cant see why what i did is FailRP, if it was a real hostage then of course it would be failRP. but due to the fact that it wasnt it seems like a false warn.

Just because its false doesn't mean it doesn't apply, It's like saying you can RDM someone if they prop minge. 

Just now, Zerg said:

Just because its false doesn't mean it doesn't apply, It's like saying you can RDM someone if they prop minge. 

okay but a false hostage and "failrp" by smacking someone with a fubar during that situation are not similar to RDMing someone who is prop minging. I could have very easily just walked out of the bank vault because i wasnt a hostage, would you consider that FailRP? i mean if its false i cannot see how the rules of a normal hostage situation still apply, why? because its just that, false. why should i abide by the rules of a normal hostage situation if this wasnt a normal hostage situation? thats like saying you shouldnt respawn your car when someone doesnt advert a carjack, because "just because its false doesnt mean it doesnt apply." that statement makes 0 sense. how is anything FailRP if like you said, you have to abide by the rules of a normal situation even if its false. i didnt abide by normal rules because its not a normal situation. 

Well you said it yourself in the video that you are scared for your life and you don't want to die, so even if it is false you didn't make a sit about it and went about your day RPing as a hostage. So because it is false doesn't mean you get to break the rules like he did. You could of easily made a sit and stopped the situation but you didn't and went on with the RP, and then you turned around and tried to kill him, which is FailRP.  I am not going to argue with you, I am just going to let people +/- Support this. 

-Message From The Forums Diplomat-
Lets Keep It To + or - Supports
If Arguing Continues This Post Will Be Locked Until SMT Looks At It

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

The hostage was false, and you could've told him he's not allowed to do that and left, but you stayed and pretty much chose to be a false hostage. Zerg knew you were a false hostage, but instead of just not negotiating, he RPed what he could, and payed for you to be released. Now you admitted you attempted to RP,

4 hours ago, Snuts said:

however i still attempt to RP it out and not to ruin the bank robbers first bank raid.

If you were going to RP that situation, you should've left when the robber got paid. You actually could've left at any time since you weren't put under FearRP. But you didn't leave and decided to try and kill the robber with a fubar, which is the FailRP part. Your argument is if it was a real hostage, that is FailRP, but since this is a false hostage, I can attack my "kidnapper" after I get "released" during a bank raid. Also isn't it also a bit of vigilantism since you attempted to stop the bank robber? 

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

4 hours ago, Zerg said:

-Support

Zerg explains everything^^

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

6 hours ago, Kipper said:

-Support

The hostage was false, and you could've told him he's not allowed to do that and left, but you stayed and pretty much chose to be a false hostage. Zerg knew you were a false hostage, but instead of just not negotiating, he RPed what he could, and payed for you to be released. Now you admitted you attempted to RP,

If you were going to RP that situation, you should've left when the robber got paid. You actually could've left at any time since you weren't put under FearRP. But you didn't leave and decided to try and kill the robber with a fubar, which is the FailRP part. Your argument is if it was a real hostage, that is FailRP, but since this is a false hostage, I can attack my "kidnapper" after I get "released" during a bank raid. Also isn't it also a bit of vigilantism since you attempted to stop the bank robber? 

You could have told him that the hostage was false and ran away as you were not under FearRP unless he adverted. 

Edited by ragle

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

-Support

You should be running not attacking to doesn’t matter if it was a fail hostage or not, that’s failrp

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

-Support

You should be running not attacking to doesn’t matter if it was a fail hostage or not, that’s failrp

^ specially if you continued to "rp it out"

That bald Aussie Guy