·       Rank You are Applying For: (LT)

·       In-Game Name: Tayson Terry 

·       SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

·       Current Rank: (SM)

·       How long have you been in your current rank?: 11 Months  

·       What timezone are you in?: Mountain Standard Time

·       How many Warns do you have?: 2

·       Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

1. Hi firstly I would like to say thank you for actually reading my application, because most people will just copy and paste whatever somebody else says. now saying that I feel that I am ready for LT again and I hope you feel the same way and I’m really excited to see what people think.

2.     What I do around the police department: now what I do around the department I could just sit here and say well I’m good at bank raids or I’m good at 10-80s but that’s not really what I’m here for what I like to do is teach I like to help I like to make people feel better on the server now I can be strict at times but most people thank me for it later on I’ve had multiple OFC that  I have had to give stern talking‘s to come up to me and their sergeant majors today I think my calling isn’t all the crazy stuff it’s helping the server out and getting as many good officers as we can

3.     My activity: my activity well  it’s interesting to say the least along time ago when In a  far away land I was a PD major and due to Certain circumstances I had to resign unfortunately so I ended up taking a few months long break from the server that is why I have 11 months as a sergeant major but here in the past I would say 3-4 months maybe longer I found my passion for the server and my drive for the server again I have become staff again as well as SCO19 trying to show myself to PD Low command to hopefully be able to apply and join the team once more I’m doing everything I can to be as active as I can because this is some thing I have missed and some thing that used to be very dear to me and some thing that I would do anything to get back          

4.     My reputation on the server: well I would say it’s still the same I have a few friends and really no bad relationships I don’t have anyone in particular on the server that genuinely dislikes me I hope and I feel with the overall amount of time I have on the server I’ve had a great deal of community members that I have talk to and I feel I have made a great impression on a lot of people in the server because I just don’t seem to go anywhere A.k.a. it seems I will be on gaming light for years to come  

5.     My skills: my skills well I would say they’re pretty vast I am kind of like a Swiss Army knife I’ve been in nearly every department except for Delta squad and DOC or SCU but other than that I have been in every department on the server at least once even if it was just for a little bit I have a lot of time like I have stayed before so I know how the server likes to run and I know  people and how people are going to react and I feel that’s just something you can’t learn it’s  some thing that you just have to gain overtime or it can’t be taught I feel with the vast amount of knowledge and my skill set I would be a great candidate for Lieutenant             

6.     Thank you for me reading my application and not glossing over it like I said now I feel like I’m ready for LT I hope you feel the same way please be honest if you feel something say it don’t just copy and paste what somebody else thinks I want to know peoples true thoughts even if their negative please if you don’t think I’m ready for LT  tell me I won’t be upset at you but the only reason I’m posting this is cause I feel I’m ready if you don’t feel the same way please share and again thank you.

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

+ Support

- Could use someone who is experienced as command

- Very competent

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

+Support
Active
Friendly
Has Been Command Before
Never Had A Bad Time With Him

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support 

Previous Command 

Friendly 

Mature 

I would just be a little more active on pd 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

pd_accept.PNG

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• ICE locked this topic