Ban appeal - Denied

KillerTurtles

Your name:Ben 

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706):big bean#5313

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 805840562275090469

Which discord server were you banned on? Scprp

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? Posting a video that crashes discord

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?

becuse I posted the video on the phone and I didn’t know that on pc it crashes it my bad I don’t think I should of been banned in the first place cuz I didn’t even know it crashed shit and now if I do get unbanned it won’t happen again

Edited by KillerTurtles

+/- support

I did fall for the crasher myself but I get where he's coming from. If he only had it on his phone and didn't know that's understandable but then it raises the question:

You haven't looked at the same video on PC?

In the end its a maybe for me as it could be an honest mistake.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-Support how do you find a crasher meme and not know it is one. Even on a phone crashes look weird and not like a normal meme. If you uploaded a crasher that’s your fault.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, [GL] Dark said:

-Support how do you find a crasher meme and not know it is one. Even on a phone crashes look weird and not like a normal meme. If you uploaded a crasher that’s your fault.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 6/15/2021 at 9:57 PM, The CI Zero said:

+/- support

I did fall for the crasher myself but I get where he's coming from. If he only had it on his phone and didn't know that's understandable but then it raises the question:

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

I didn’t know it crashes cuz my friend sent it to me on Instagram but you know maybe next time think a little harder befor just offing me I didn’t mean to like seareasly I’m sorry but come on there’s a lot of ways I could have found a meme uploaded it and it worked fine for me but for others it crashed my bad I just won’t send any more memes

6 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

On 6/15/2021 at 9:57 PM, The CI Zero said:

+/- support

I don’t use discord on pc because my pc doasnt work well I also don’t use ts on it eaither I usually use Instagram memes when I send shit but I won’t send anything else just to be safe if I get unbanned

So, while there is definitely a possibility of this happening..

Unfortunately, for the safety of our community members, I will be denying this. If your mate sent this to you, I believe there was some form of acknowledgment regarding what the link does to people on discord and that puts them at risk. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia