Ban Appeal- Accepted

Jihadist Expert

Steam Name: The Hentai Supplier

Ingame Name: Jihadist Expert

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120321312

Ban Length: Permanently

Admin that Banned you: Fame King(STEAM_0:0138952293)

Reason for Ban: Mass Minge | Mic Spam | NCWS | FailRP

Dispute: In 2018, I was banned for a number of things that I regret. I can still remember the events leading up to my ban when I was in the server. I want to say that with this time I've spent away from the server, I have shaped into another individual than from that day and beyond. I regret ruining other players experience on the server and for giving a hard time for the admins that have dealt with me. I remember playing on this server and actually having a pretty amazing time while on here, the raiding and hostage situations with the officers on the server that actually roleplayed it like a real hostage situation was really crazy to me comparing to other servers. It really gave me a look on the PoliceRP section of GMod and got me infatuated with the roleplay experience. I know that I have done dumb things to get myself in the position I am now but I would like to change that and come back into the community and server.

+support

I think everyone deserves a second chance and he genuinely seems sorry, seen as though this was 3 years ago which is plenty of time for someone to rethink actions I believe a second chance isn't going to hurt. 

4 hours ago, Marco said:

+support

I think everyone deserves a second chance and he genuinely seems sorry, seen as though this was 3 years ago which is plenty of time for someone to rethink actions I believe a second chance isn't going to hurt. 

agree with marco 100%

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

5 hours ago, Marco said:

+support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support 
Deserves a Second Chance

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, [GL] Dark said:

+Support 
Deserves a Second Chance

I agree with dark

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 6/15/2021 at 11:05 AM, Marco said:

+support

trumpo_signature.png

On 6/15/2021 at 8:05 AM, Marco said:

+support

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

Nha I remember your ass  you should stay banned for the sake of the server 

care to elaborate?

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Nha I remember your ass  you should stay banned for the sake of the server 

why would you say this without elaborating? every person on this earth has done some questionable things at one point in time. this guy has paid his debt, even AFTER 3 years he still came back. no need for that.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 6/15/2021 at 11:05 AM, Marco said:

+support

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

~=~=~=~ Forums Diplomat Message ~=~=~=~

Keep Replies to + or - Supports Only Please.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor