Icer Staff Report- Accepted

Vader

Your In-Game Name: Vader

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Staff member's In-Game Name: Icer

What did they do? Muted someone off duty while only being a moderator. U can only mute people off duty as Senior Admin+.

Evidence (REQUIRED):Unbenannt.PNG.4c51243af8574fe30d8dfc741e1dea75.PNG

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? conversation with SMT-

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Moved To The Correct Section-

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

Doesn't need to be anything serious since it looks like the mute itself was warranted, but muting off duty as Moderator is a nope so a conversation is appropriate IMO

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

+Support
You Shouldn't Be Muting Off Duty At All Anyways @Icer

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

but i made NEARLY the same mistake on my staff report. i think just a talk with Jimmy James or another member of SMT would be fine. obviously this wasnt in ill intent and he didnt mean to do any harm with this. just a mistake.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+support I get you're not supposed to use powers off duty but it was a mute on someone who needed it however since their was staff on duty and Drippy was online this was unneeded from Icer.  If there was no staff on duty and a SNR Admin+ was not online I think this would be a different story. As stated above its no big deal

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

I literally cant take this report seriously you even thanked him... 

but +support for just a talk that will last 10 seconds 

Edited by Some minge
  • Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, Some minge said:

I literally cant take this report seriously you even thanked him... 

but +support for just a talk that will last 10 seconds 

i said thanks to drippy, not to him

• Laughing 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

1 minute ago, Vader said:

i said thanks to drippy, not to him

idk who the fuck that is but I guess okay. +support still. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG