The armory and shooting SCP's [Completed]

Blood Stream

What are you suggesting? - That there be an explicit rule stating that like other "safe" areas like spawns you cannot shooting SCP's from armory.

How would this change better the server? It will not give players an advantage on SCP's that they cannot control.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? None, it just makes logical sense to have this, as SCPs cannot be shot from d-block or bunks either because they cannot go there.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  SCP's

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://medal.tv/clips/54387476/d1337YE6cj8KN/A

Edited by Blood Stream

+support very nice suggestion

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support.
Using words that came from here; 

On 6/4/2021 at 1:41 AM, Blood Stream said:

What are you suggesting? - That there be an explicit rule stating that like other "safe" areas like spawns you cannot shooting SCP's from armory.

SCP's have been killed multiple times from bunks, or areas that they can be shot from, but cannot attack at. It makes it unfair, and easier for them to be killed.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

There is another post that basically encompasses this:

Overall, +Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

Make sure your not puppy guarding Armory, if they run into armory while your chasing them that's LTARP and you can make sit, but shooting at you from Armory is just messed up.

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

This post has basically been accepted. Rookie locked my post after me confirming with him the rule update. 

image.png.4e08dc86f465acf85675acce387b540a.png

If you look at the sub of rule 4 it says you can't engage them. So its basically accepted. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...