Daddy D Boi's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Ya Boi Sawrunner

Should I be Trial Mod?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Daddy D Boi

What is your steam name?: Ya Boi Sawrunner

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:51798609

What is your discord username: Daddy Sicko Mode#8710

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Depends, where do you consider staffing? As for games and such, I was a moderator on a server way back when when i was a kid, on TF2. Wish I remembered the name, loved it back then but my PC broke down. As for servers on other things? Dear god. I run a series of multi platform groups under the moniker of "Paradise Lost" ranging from groups on kik, to telegram, so on. Usually social ones, but the communities on each can be unbelievably rowdy. I would enforce and create new rules as need be, starting out as just an admin on em. Overtime, the original owner found herself far too busy to do, well, much of anything regarding the care of something that at this point is somewhere nearing an empire it feels like somedays. She passed it to me, one of her oldest admins, and now I have to manage that on the day to day. I am extremely familiar with being a moderator an admin in terms of rules and punishment and management and what have you. I have always wanted to add Gmod to my list of staff experiences. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): April 28th 2021. Probably. I know it was somewhere in the ballpark of the tail end of April. 

What date did you make your forums account?: May 26th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank): Silver/User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 
image_2021-06-03_015444.png.2552631f1d0f3afe2d9826c6e2d68420.png

Have you donated?: Yep! Up to silver, eventually gonna grab platinum. Also several packs of weapons and such. 

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST): On Gmod? No. In the previously mentioned groups and such? Yes.

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yep. Read and understood.

Timezone: Central Daylight time, so an hour before the servers time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I have grown, in a sense, somewhat addicted to this server. It has lessened a bit through what is honestly sheer willpower, but it is still a mainstay in my freetime. Over that time, I have (obviously) grown familiar with the rules and how they are to be handled. In game, I often find myself telling people the rules for shit anyways, as questions about such pop into OOC constantly. I like it, I find it enjoyable to guide people to understand the server and how it works better. Hell, I used to read the MOTD rules for entertainment while I ate (I am not joking.) With the time I have spent on the server growing day by day with no sign of slowing down, I look forward to spending more and more here. As a result, I think I could use this gained knowledge and enthusiasm to help the server thrive, both by dealing with issues caused by players, and by helping players learn, well, what fuck do. I want to be able to help the server to the best of my ability, and see it expand, and with plenty of experience dealing with people from the side of moderation, I believe I am more than prepared to handle  the task of being part of staff. Besides, with college finally releasing me from its claws (Thank FUCK) so I can breathe and enjoy the summer, I have...well, a lot of free time. All I really do is sleep, work, and dick around by primarily playing this server. In the last month, I dont think I have spent a single day without hopping onto it. I believe I can keep this activity up and continue to help the server further as a staff. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Well step one is to try and get them to calm down. If that doesn't work, I will have to gag them (Not mute, so they can still talk to me, just not through voice.) I find people are far more relaxed when they have to type and think about every word they say without it all just impulsively pouring out. If he doesn't calm down after this, such as by running around or trying to attack me or whoever else maybe in the sit (such as witnesses) I would freeze him as well, making sure he causes no further issue. An unwillingness to not cooperate with me would likely end up adding on more problems to his warn/ban due to, well, more broken rules, so I would note those and add those as necessary. Its already a formal warning and a 5 day ban (which I cant issue the latter myself as a trial mod so I would have to get other staff involved at this point) so I would, after telling him he was getting a warn and a ban, and why, issue the warn, and get a higher up to have him banned for the 5 day period MRDM warrants. Anything else caused by him during the sit would be added on as need be to both warn and ban. If he calmed down however, and started talking to me, I would need to get his side as to why. It wouldn't entirely change the outcome, but the resolution would come much faster. If he proved himself to be relaxed, I would ungag him to talk to him, and get his side further. After hearing what happened and why, so on so forth, I would gather all necessary information, and kindly explain while I appreciate his polite conduct, the punishment would still be there. I would encourage him to come back after the ban had ended, as long as he behaved himself. I would tell him (by this point, if not already) he was getting a warning and 5 day ban for MRDM as the handbook states, and get a higher up to do the ban while I issued the warning. Nothing particularly troublesome, if quite a bit to put into words. 🙂

Edited by Big Dicc Femboi BF
Forgot my steam name and the context, made it as a joke ages ago.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

-Support

Eh, sorry I just don’t think someone that has a sort of nsfw word in there name and using cuss words in a staff application would be a bad sign of that you cuss a lot and you maybe would at a player... I do like the effort that you put in the application though and your activity is very positive.

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Has potential to be a good staff member.

From the application yes he understanda everything read it well. 

1 hour ago, Blazzy said:

-Support

Eh, sorry I just don’t think someone that has a sort of nsfw word in there name and using cuss words in a staff application would be a bad sign of that you cuss a lot and you maybe would at a player... I do like the effort that you put in the application though and your activity is very positive.

But i’m going to need to go with this. 

I know its kindoff targeting for your name but you have to remember there are kids on the server. People underage and shouldn’t need to call someone during a sit “daddy”. It would be really bad if their parents heard them just saying things that involve daddy to someone online. 

For now its mainly -support because of the name. But if you say to not use that name in-game especially while staffing I’ll give a +support. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Its just my steam name. I can change it immediately.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)

1 minute ago, Big Dicc Femboi BF said:

Its just my steam name. I can change it immediately.

+1 (assuming you change the name) 

It makes us look like a DarkRP server. 

But love the app 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

- Support

Name not appropriate to be a staff member.

If you are able to change your Steam Name I would reconsider.

Fixed both steam and forum name. I gotta remember to change my name after doing dumb things lol. I just let it sit there and kinda forgot about it. 

5 hours ago, Chief_ said:

From the application yes he understanda everything read it well. 

But i’m going to need to go with this. 

I know its kindoff targeting for your name but you have to remember there are kids on the server. People underage and shouldn’t need to call someone during a sit “daddy”. It would be really bad if their parents heard them just saying things that involve daddy to someone online. 

For now its mainly -support because of the name. But if you say to not use that name in-game especially while staffing I’ll give a +support. 

Yeah, I just kinda kept my steam name uninvolved with the server (seeing in how due to the rpname system there was rarely any overlap or issue) But i can easily use a different name while doing staff stuff. 🙂 I already changed the names and such. 

Edited by Ya Boi Sawrunner
  • Gaminglight Love 2

On 6/3/2021 at 7:41 AM, Blazzy said:

-Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

+Support

Pros

- Good app, even with the cursing it is written well IMO

- 0 warns

- seems to have good reputation within SCP - RP

- changed steam name and forums name when told, shows commitment to for change

lengthy history of staffing 

Cons

- Fairly new to GL

overall i'd say he would be pretty good for staff, i understand the name issue but he has changed it. 

good luck!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Changed to +support. 
he changed everything to make it appropriate. Good luck man. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||