Noah Lee's Resignation

Noah Lee

Lady's and Gents, the time has come for me to part ways with Gensec, its been really fun while i was back i had a blast, but unfortunately i no longer have the love for Gensec that i once did because im extremely burnt out in general, with me leaving Gensec, doesn't mean im quitting the server entirely, you will still see me around as staff and hopping around to different classes ETC. but GenSec its been fun

and for my Gensec Command people, this resignation will take effect at the end of the GenSec main meeting this Saturday *So i can still help with those main meeting promos :)* 

• Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

14 hours ago, Noah Lee said:

its been really fun

Achievement unlocked 

Chief Drill Sergeant

- Scare/torture/humiliate/yell at 100000+ Security OFC's.

Sad to see you go DSGT sir! 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

10 hours ago, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

Gonna miss ya noah, as much as a fucked with you, it was a good time all around, have a good one man 

Oh ill still be around to ban you again for mass RDMing, dont you worry about that one chief 😄

• Thanks 1