FailRP Warn

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Ceno

The admin's name in-game: UncreativeDaniel

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I don't recall even playing on that date, it was one of the last Friday's I had for school. If I was on, then I just don't recall why I got warned for FailRP and I don't deny the possibility of it.

Any extra information:

Screenshot (49).PNG

54 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

Why are you appealing this now? I remember talking about this warning in game with you while I was on FBI. You are just now appealing it after I gave you instructions because I would have no evidence to back myself up. Theres also no actual proof this was false, so how do you expect it to get removed.

As Daniel said there is no evidence to back this up.

minisigforums.webp

-Support
This is the warn when you tried to mug me as a Hobo A HOBO which you should know the rules as it states that Hobos can not be mugged

@UncreativeDanielYou remember this for sure

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

Why are you appealing this now? I remember talking about this warning in game with you while I was on FBI. You are just now appealing it after I gave you instructions because I would have no evidence to back myself up. Theres also no actual proof this was false, so how do you expect it to get removed.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

13 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

14 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator