• Head Admin

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Tactical 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238559553

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: BST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe that i should be promoted to Captain as i feel i am ready for this rank. I feel that my activity is great showing i can keep up and help with any command issues or problems whenever it is needed. I have been LT now for coming up to a month and feel its time i step up and push further in my PD Career being able to spot good and potential supervisors that can progress through there PD career while supporting them and my command members through there ranks, while taking the pressure off the people that need it the most. I feel that i deserve this position as i am well known within the community and always roleplay to a high standard showing i can be professional when i need to be, i also have no warns showing i know the rules and do not the break rules for any reason, this showing i can help the new players through there path on PD with the right path to go down.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

• Like 2

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+Support

-Highly active and very mature

-Professional, has a great attitude and good understanding & judgement

-Exemplary command and definitely trustworthy enough to be Captain

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

30 minutes ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

1 hour ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

3 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

+Support
Great Guy
Very Friendly
Have Never Had A Problem With This Man
Knows What He Is Doing
Mature
Professional

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Very British

But all seriousness I think he deserves it.

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

+ Support

- Active

- Mature

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

8 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

14 hours ago, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Professional

-All around great guy with a good attitude

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

13 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Great Guy
Very Friendly
Have Never Had A Problem With This Man
Knows What He Is Doing
Mature
Professional

ngl tactical one of the nicest people i have ever met

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

On 5/28/2021 at 6:44 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+support

tactical honestly might be the coolest guy ive seen on this server, he would be a perfect fit to the captain role and beyond. we joined the server right around the same time and the amount he has grown is insane and he is truely an amazing candidate for being a captain

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+SUPPORT

This man, let me tell you about this man. I was a SGT when he was a LCPL. He is the most respectful, caring, and professional person I know in GOV. This man is more deserving of this position more than anyone. Might as well promote him to COL right now. My man Tactical is one day going to be Commissioner one way or another. Tactical is literally the greatest Bri'ish man of all time. He is helpful, cheerful, and an overall great person to be around. Let this man be CPT already. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• +support                                                                                                             Very respectful of ranks above and below and everyone on the server

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

• Will locked this topic