snuts warn false warn report- Denied

Tactical Ten Year Old

Toast

STEAM_0:0:245885721

The admin's name in-game: Snuts

The admin's steam name (If you know it): GL Snuts

Prop Climb/Prop minge

image.thumb.png.e78feeb4fbffd62125b500400f9e5a48.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Basically a admin (ill only reveal the name if its relevant to the appeal) told me I could build a ramp if its supported to the top of a building as long as its not removed when I finish climbing. I did that. SS built props around my fence so i went across the street from ss and built a supported bridge under there wall UNDER! snuts saw this and proceeded to warn me for prop minge because I was building over there wall. He refused to look at any of my evidence that it was infact under the wall. (he instantly deleted it) I will be providing screenshots of the position of the bridge to show it being under the wall.

Any extra information:  For those of you who will say: it was prop climb to have it there in the first place, I was told by a staff member that it was fine as long as I didn't climb and delete it! It was a admin as well! I was only warned due to "it being built over ss walls.|

First Picture is me on the supported bridhe with it under the ss walls:image.thumb.png.149941889ccb16319f60f083f8505656.png

ALSO IF THIS SHOWS UP AS EDITIED I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THE FORMAT! (i think i did atleast)
I pressed the back arrow and comeback without the edit button and reason so i think I'm good

ill give my side of things

there was a sit made by an SS saying that Jack Ruby was building near SS. in all honestly i was not sure what to do so i asked other staff if what jack had done would be prop climbing. it was ruled it wasnt. however a few minutes after this sit i see an advert saying "bridge to SS base" and i come to see a bridge attempting to climb over SS's walls that is over the road. i asked dark to assure that  it was prop minging and he said it's prop climbing and prop minging so i warned him accordingly. He also ran from my sit after i told him he was going to be jailed.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

So from what I can say is that me and the other SS were building a whole Base and everytime u tried to prop climb to us so you can get on the roof, u got reported 3 times about it and dark deleted it then.

we told you so many times to stop

Edited by Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

8 minutes ago, Tactical Ten Year Old said:

apologies if this isint allowed but you never told me you were gonna jail me not that this has anything to do with the post. i took the warn for that because i technically did run from the sit unintentional or not.

You ran from the sit so he couldn't tell you that you were being jailed from what I heard.
-Support
No proof the warn was false

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

just to clarify for people since this is extremely important. the actual rule I was accused of breaking was prop climbing. due to me building OVER ss walls. The screenshot I posted of the bridge shows it very clearly under 2 of the fences. it was so far under its out of crouch jump range. Due to the fact that im nervous this isint allowed unless important (though i cant find were thats stated) im going to stop replying to this post so that i do not get punished!

-support 

my mans built a bridge from one side of the street to the other to get over the SS walls

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support

You built a bridge across the street to get over our walls so you can jump in our base

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

3 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

No actual evidence that the warning was false.

3 minutes ago, Tigersden11 said:

-Support

You built a bridge across the street to get over our walls so you can jump in our base

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

-Support
You built a bridge over the street to get into SS base that is prop climb
"I could build a ramp if its supported to the top of a building as long as its not removed when I finish climbing" - This means you own a base if your basing at that building you could make a ramp to the top of YOUR OWN BUILDING with supports "Your own base that you have bought doors to" keep this in mind next time

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD