General Suggestion I Re-Adding the Mag7 - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

”What are you suggesting? -  Re-Adding the mag7. Security is getting a branch update which fucks D-Class even more why not give us an extra slight advantage for a gun that isnt even that good against the 50 Gensec CC's. Gensec enlisted AND NCO's are getting an armor buff. they can survive more shots.

How would this change better the server? -  Balancing the Sec VS D-Class neverending war by a bit

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Gensec have to deal with something even remotely powerful

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - image.png.defb5ccccdbef53858105c237b3f6353.png

• Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

-Support

25-50 HP across the board from GenSec wont make having D-Class with a shotgun balanced. When the Mag-7 was on the server D-Class would constantly mine and buy them and destroy GenSec, I don't see this changing at all. Also with the continues D-Class CCs popping up it is making GenSec job harder in general, this isn't needed in the slightest. 

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

- Support
I play a lot of D-Class on a CC and still think this is to much really.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

5 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

25-50 HP across the board from GenSec wont make having D-Class with a shotgun balanced. When the Mag-7 was on the server D-Class would constantly mine and buy them and destroy GenSec, I don't see this changing at all. Also with the continues D-Class CCs popping up it is making GenSec job harder in general, this isn't needed in the slightest. 

D Block isn't meant be always be broken. It ruins everyone else's rp if D Block is constantly free

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

How would you feel about the double barrel AKA the worst shotgun 

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

1 minute ago, Panda0Playz said:

How would you feel about the double barrel AKA the worst shotgun 

Its better then having the Mag-7 but it still would 1 shot enlisted if you right click. I personally don't think D-Class should have a shotgun available to buy in the mining shop.  

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

While I'm in no position to say too much about the re-addition of the MAG-7 in the craftable menu, D-Block is already quite easy to overrun as it is. A few D-Class with powerful pistols, picking off enlisted or a simple rush with small arms cover fire would suffice. In my opinion, the addition of a weapon that is able to be crafted at virtually anytime and is available whenever a D-Class chooses, given they have the resources, is pretty unrealistic and would be unfun as GENSEC to fight against D-Class stacked with said shotguns. People can pitch in their own ideas but generally GENSEC is already quite weak as it is, in terms of firepower at spawn and HP/AP. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

-Support

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

-support

give them a worse shotgun that would be fine

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

On 5/26/2021 at 9:08 PM, Sixx said:

-Support

- Support

As much I want to + supported, but if Reznov starts seeing when Mag-7 is added back to the server, he'll do a BIG MASSIVE RIOT in D-Block and every D-Classed will start crafting it and overpowering security like NO problem.

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."