Sussy Ban Appeal

Sukapon

Steam Name: Sussy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:108080697

Ingame Name: Sussy

Ban Length: 2 Days 13 Hours

Admin that Banned you: @islandtoad

Reason for Ban: LTAP

Dispute: Honestly, I know I got banned for LTAP but I have no clue why. I logged off last night thinking I just got recontained as 096, I'm pretty sure I don't have any reports on me, its been a few minutes since i've killed anyone and I had an early morning, I honestly had no clue I had a report on me unless it was because me leaving after being recontained but I couldn't think of that as a valid reason. I just need an explanation of the ban and maybe I could give my reason if I knew the reason I was banned other than "LTAP".

I should also mention I would just like a reduction due to the fact I didn't not know I was leaving due to LTAP, I am willing to talk about "entering d-block as 096"

Edit: I have message islandtoad on discord and he has let me know the reasoning, unfortunately I did clip it but I removed it from my system because I didn't think the people who I had killed reported me. even more unfortunate is that I didn't put the clips into my recycling bin and removed them from the Nvidia control panel which removes them from your system completely.

Edited by Sukapon

15 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Entered D block as 096.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

While there is no evidence to support this, I spoke with islandtoad in teamspeak on this. According to him, at the time he took a sit involving 096 in D-Block, the SCP killed 2 people about 5 minutes ago. At the 2 minute mark, he left the game after he was being recontained. This would not be LTAP. LTAP would be considered if the player left, knowing full-well a staff member was there and was going to be brought into a sit or left an active sit. In my own views, +Support

However, you should not have entered D block as as that SCP either way. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, Rektify said:

While there is no evidence to support this, I spoke with islandtoad in teamspeak on this. According to him, at the time he took a sit involving 096 in D-Block, the SCP killed 2 people about 5 minutes ago. At the 2 minute mark, he left the game after he was being recontained. This would not be LTAP. LTAP would be considered if the player left, knowing full-well a staff member was there and was going to be brought into a sit or left an active sit. In my own views, +Support

However, you should not have entered D block as as that SCP either way. 

Definitely a stretch for a LTAP ban. A reduction to a FailRP warn would be better.

+Support