Neo Politan's Unban Appeal- Denied

Neo Politan

Steam Name: Neo Politan

Ingame Name: Neo Politan

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:65611362

Ban Length: Permanent Wed Dec 19 2018

Admin that Banned you:Frosty The Snarman

Reason for Ban:51 warns

Dispute: I have been banned for a very long time I have grown as a person and hopefully wont offend any more I was part of the community for a long time and built up a lot of warning in my early days I hope it could be considered that I be able to return to the community I was A donator and an Mvp  I believe I hope I can Return and play On the Police RP server again. 

- Support

I understand that you have been banned for a very long time, but consider the following...

• You had 51 chances to change your act and not get permanently banned.

• You have been in a minimum of 51 staff sits, why didn't you change your act after the first one?

• This type of toxic behavior shouldn't be allowed back in this community, I say the ban should stay in effect.

• Appeal is WAY to short for an infraction as big as this one.

You may have changed as a person, and I am a big one on understanding that but you had 51 chances to change your act. That is A LOT of chances.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

4 hours ago, SGT. Nick Hunter said:

- Support

I understand that you have been banned for a very long time, but consider the following...

• You had 51 chances to change your act and not get permanently banned.

• You have been in a minimum of 51 staff sits, why didn't you change your act after the first one?

• This type of toxic behavior shouldn't be allowed back in this community, I say the ban should stay in effect.

• Appeal is WAY to short for an infraction as big as this one.

You may have changed as a person, and I am a big one on understanding that but you had 51 chances to change your act. That is A LOT of chances.

Should've been banned at 40 you got another 11 EXTRA chances 
-Support

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4