Chaos Insurgency Kinda lateish Branch Correction 5/15/21

M8VP ツ

First off, I wanna say that we are simply releasing this due to the fact that our last branch update was released when a gun update had hit causing us trying to change the guns but we eventually couldn't due to it already being made "In Progress" so this is our corrected version of our last branch update and we are here wanting to get the community's opinion first. I also want to include that last branch update we did add another model to E4 but when the date came out the model was *not the best* due to it crashing the games of our own very E4 and burning us when we first spawned in causing us to loose HP/Armor. Therefore we have found a replacement for the models, if this time the model doesn't work I honestly don't plan on touching/adding a secondary model again. For this corrected branch update we did add 3 more slots to E4 and talked to the branch leaders of E11 and Nu7 and they stated it was fine, and we replaced/added a few things onto some jobs.

Last thing Military Gamma will not be responding to this forum post so if you have any issues please contact Enuz, Fizzy, or I in Teamspeak or discord and I will most likely change anything that ya'll aren't okay with!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Name: CI Beta Operative

Health: N/A
Armor: N/A
Adding: tfa_auga3

Removing: tfa_csgo_m4a4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Name: CI Shades Task Force

Adding Model Path: models/player/suno/spyper/uk_assault.mdl
models/player/suno/spyper/uk_support.mdl
models/player/suno/spyper/uk_recon.mdl

Adding:  N/A

Removing: N/A
Job Slots: 6 -> 8
I have talked to Dang and Nenea (Nenea said he might do something regarding D4 in the future) regarding the job slots and they said it was fine.
(NOTE: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1850933080)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Name: CI Delta Command

Adding: tfa_l85, tfa_csgo_flash

Removing: tfa_ak47

(NOTE:)

Job Name: CI Gamma Command

Adding: tfa_csgo_mp7

Removing: 

(NOTE:) 

Edited by M8VP ツ
Had to Edit Shades Notes.
  • Like 3

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

-support After talking to nenea, it was supposed to be 8 slots to e4 not nine so im changing mine to a  - support

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support

Pog

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, enuz 💣 said:

+support i guess 😒😒😒

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+ Support on everything BUT the E4 class slots

My reason for this is if the class has so many slots what’s the point of it being a special force? At the point it’s more of a glorified heavy then a special unit but just a big team 😕 Now yes this won’t happen often but I don’t believe it should have the same amount of slots as Hotshots/long do

Edited by Guinea Pig

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

9 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

My reason for this is if the class has so many slots what’s the point of it being a special force? At the point it’s more of a glorified heavy then a special unit but just a big team 😕 Now yes this won’t happen often but I don’t believe it should have the same amount of slots as Hotshots/long do

e-11 has 8 slots for d4 and nu7 have hsu and behemoth slots 😛

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

7 hours ago, Blazzy said:

e-11 has 8 slots for d4 and nu7 have hsu and behemoth slots 😛

E-11 Coldsilver has 6, the two HSUs have 3 for both classes Behemoth has 4?

Edited by Guinea Pig

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

9 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

9 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

As M8 has stated in this post he has spoken with both Nenea and Dang. Nenea wanted to do something similar for D4 by increasing their slots to 8. But I do understand what you mean but D4 Might get their slots increased as well It's neneas choice. Now Regarding Nu7 Both HSU slots have 3 meaning 6 adding behemoth with it it's 10 now yeah it happends rarely that all HSU and Behemoth slots are filled. But again E4 have to fight HSUs and D4s when It comes to it so you guys definetly have the upper hand when a lot of D4 and HSU are on.

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

-Support for the 9 E4 slots

There has never been a time where both Nu-7 SFs and E11 SF were filled, From what I have seen E4 has always been full on slots and I think having 9 slots will heavily increase the time of Code Black I think all SF having 6 slots total is fine and balanced, E4 Currently has the most HP/AP out of any SF and they have the PSG, AWP, Remington, KRISS Vector making it the most overpowered SF and having 9 slots is way too much

+Support for anything else.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

I'd be fine with 8, since Frog said you guys agreed with 8. 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif