Ban Appeal- Denied

teeeeroy

Steam Name: Teeeeroy 

Ingame Name: I forgot, I got banned a year ago and I don't remember.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426147552

Ban Length: Permanent (Got banned on May 23rd, 2020)

Admin that Banned you: Dep Comm MyanDaBeast 1K98

Reason for Ban: Exploiting Glitch/LTAP

Dispute: I remember going into the bank, robbing it, and switching roles. This made impossible for the police to catch me. I realised that doing this was extremely irresponsible of me and I'm sorry. I didn't realise this would give me a permanent ban and I now know never to do it again. From now on, I will not be trolling or being a minge to this extent anymore. If you read this, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

teeeeroy

-/+ support

i feel like this would need to be looked into more but if you really did switch jobs and have been banned for nearly a year i feel like you should be unbanned

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

5 minutes ago, 07odyssey said:

+/- Support

-A permanent ban is a little much,  man has been banned for a year so I believe it should be lifted.

-However, if your behavior doesn't change, chances are that you will be banned again.

I agree with Odyssey here. If the behavior continues it will result in another ban.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

+Support
Admitted to what he was doing was wrong and would like to come back
I Say Give Him A Second Chance

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

If you do come back to the community and the ban is lifted, I suggest that you open the MOTD and take a 10 minute read of it and ensure that you won't be exploiting or breaking other rules again. The type of rule you broke is a big one, but it wasn't necessarily game breaking, it just interfered with RP because you avoided punishment. I say the ban should be lifted but if you break rules in the future that are similar for the one you were originally banned for the ban should be restored.

Best of luck in the appeal process.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

• Eternity changed the title to Ban Appeal- Denied